9

**Authors note: H=Hannibal, A=Ana, W=Will**

Ana sat down the dinner table and Dr.Lecter pushed the chair for her. Ana never had dinner with anyone, only when she was a kid and her parents took her to family members houses for holiday or birthday dinners. Now that she is older, she never realized others have their own way of hosting events. Yet she felt that Dr. Lecter wasn't the normal dinner host.

Will sat down across the table from her and Dr. Lecter would be sitting in the head and foot of the table. He lifted his head a little up to glance at her. Ana looked at him back and noticed his eye color.

"Well, Ana I'm quite glad you were able to come. I understand you didn't expect an unannounced guest ambush. I hope you enjoy dinner tonight and as your host, may I offer you drink? I have a selection of alcohol, including the best wine." Dr. Lecter asked.

"Water is fine. I would take wine but I am driving back home." Ana smiled at him.

"Will, what's your poison?" Dr asked Will. Will slightly turned his head but not glaring back.

"Wine. I don't mind the type." Will nodded.

Dr.Lecter walked to the other room, the kitchen, to get the start of drinks, which left Will and Ana sitting in the dining room table. The sound became silent as the clock tick tick tick every second. Ana wanted to ask Will about himself. Just to make small talk and not sit through silence.

"I hate the silence here. I rather go sit in Calculus lecture again." Ana said, trying to cut the silent. Will kept to himself and stayed quiet, usually looked around the room at an object or just staring at nothing.

Will wanted to get the case done with Hannibal already. The crimes committed by The copycat or possibly the real Chesapeake Ripper.

"Can I asked some questions?" Ana said to Will as his eyes moved from the table to meet her eyes. He nodded.

Ana: "What do you do for work? Or for anything in life?" She looked at her fingers trying her best to make eye contact but not too much since she felt weird about it.

Will: "I work for the FBI. As a consultant and I teach at the academy."

FBI? No wonder he didn't steal my money from my wallet.

Ana: "That's really good. I pick criminology for my major then changed to forensics. I wanted to be a detective."

Will: "Why did you want to be a detective?"

Ana: "Be on the good side of things. Unfortunately, I have a health condition which can't be good while I'm chasing bad guys. Also, I don't want to be the only Hispanic woman in a group of white men."

Will eyes turned to her as he heard her say health condition. To the outside, she seemed perfectly fine.

Ana: "How old are you?"

Will:"37"

Ana: "I expected at least 34. To me you still look youngish."

Will smirked thinking that it's funny to look younger.

"He is a bit young, isn't he?" Hannibal walked out the kitchen with a tray of drink and appealing look.

"Young but not young enough to not see the difference. You do present yourself as a professor." Ana added.

"Do you work besides going to school?" Hannibal asked as settled the drinks for them on the table. Will did not want to ask any more questions. He just wanted to go home.

A:"I don't anymore. I stopped working to continue school to get a bachelors or masters."

H:"A proper education is important for everyone, and everyone should get one if they want to. Did your parents attend university?"

A:"My mom attended community college and my dad went to school for his job career. I will be the first in the family to get a bachelors."

H:"Well that should bring much joy to your family. They must be proud for you."

Ana smiled with a nodding gesture. She hasn't communicated to her parents since she moved out. She left from their house a month after graduation and blocked them, except for her siblings. Proud or not, Ana doesn't expect them to care.

Will looked at her and wondered about her. She is Hannibal's patient and though she is just a women with a health condition, she was something more than that. Will saw the expression of hurt in Ana reaction to the comment of her parents. Hannibal did too. Hannibal stood next to the table before he sat down.

"Where is your bathroom?" Ana asked Hannibal. She stood up and excused herself.

Hannibal told her where and she followed his directions he said. Hannibal sat back on his chair. Will was thinking of questioning her to know her but she might not feel comfortable with talking about herself too much. Hannibal planned that they get to know each other better. The similarities between Will and Ana were oddly enough to them being known as strangers to the world. Ana never explained her 'health condition', yet it could be something that explains who she is and why she would Hannibal help her.

"She is quite odd for a college student. I guessed her to be prep and part of the college cult."
Will turned to Hannibal, who was psychoanalyze his view of Ana behavior.

"She is nothing of the sort, of course. She is much wiser than that. What was the purpose of your visit tonight?" Hannibal asked.

"Jack(Crawford) found a lead to the copycat killer. He said that tomorrow morning we go meet him at the lab."

"Hmm. What about your visions? Any clues on the killer?"

"Just nightmares. Did Jack told you what happened this morning?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will and Hannibal talked about Will sleepwalking on the streets in early morning. Ana used the bathroom and washed her hands. As she was looking down, she looked up to the mirror at her face as she examined her eyes. Her red face cheeks glared brighter than usual due to crying. She cleaned her eyes with a hand cloth, trying to be delicate not to ruin her eyeliner and mascara.

She glared at her face as she took deep breathes in and out to get her face back to a light pink peach color. She can hide the tears, it she can't hide the past. Suddenly as she takes her breathes, she experienced a sharp pain on the side of her head. She grunts in pain, hoping to waiting it out so that the pain goes away. A flash of cold air surrounds the bathroom, while Ana looks around. A pale girl appears immediately , facing Ana in the mirror. Ana turns around and sees the figure, knowing it's a Vision. The girl is dead not alive. If she were alive, she would have been in a point of view vision.

She turns on the faucet to drown her voice.
"Who are you?" Ana whispers.
You need to leave.
"I will not leave until you tell me who are you and what do you want."
The pale girl walks towards her slowly as Ana walks backwards. She hits the sink and stands in fear of the ghost.
RUN.