8

5:15pm
Ana opened her eyes as she awoke from her well rested nap. Suddenly she panicked and grabbed her phone from beside her pillow and she checked the time. Fortunately she did not sleep another hour. She picked herself up from bed and put on her slippers as she walked to her bathroom to take a shower then get dressed.

20 minutes later she came out with her black robe and white towel on her head. She walked to her bedroom and went into her closet to choose what to wear. As she walked in her closet, she browsed at all her shirts and pants. She didn't have many jeans or many dressed shirts or blouses. She probably had a blouse from high school but she doesn't know if it fits still. She looked at a white button shirt that could be worn under a sweater. Then she scanned at her pants, counting only 5 jeans and 8 other pants types. She spotted a nice black pants that she hasn't worn since a funeral. Almost 2 years ago. She picked it off the hanger to wear since it look decent and not wrinkled. Then now a sweater. It didn't take even a minute to decide to wear a 'Ravenclaw house' blue color cropped oversized sweater. It was perfect and not bright to Ana but she thought maybe not. She looked at the outfit she picked and thought it was better than wearing torn jeans and a t shirt. She went back to the bathroom to get ready.

6:02 pm
Ana walked out the bathroom with full outfit ready. Her hair curled by itself. She walked to her dresser as she adjusted her sweater and the white button that was under the sweater. I look okay. It's all right. No need to change. The pants look great and even the sweater.  Will it be hot in his house? Hopefully not. Just relax dude.

Ana let out a sigh of relief. She liked the way she look. Her hair, her outfit, and everything seemed good. She looked at the mirror for one last time and head out of the bedroom. She grabbed her phone, wallet, keys and turned off everything. She locked the door behind her and headed to her car.

6:35pm
Following google maps, Ana was driving to Dr. Lecter's house. Luckily is wasn't very far from his office. As her phone told her to make a last right turn, she slowed her car down driving up to a house that look modern yet dark aesthetics from the outside. It must have be an old house that Dr.Lecter refurbished when he bought it.

She parked across the street from the house, as she prepared herself to interact with her doctor outside of office hours

She parked across the street from the house, as she prepared herself to interact with her doctor outside of office hours. It's gonna be okay... it's only a dinner with small talk and think of it as nothing. You got this. You got this.

Though Ana let out a big breathe, she knew she had to get better at socializing and not pushing people away. She wanted to be 'normal' per say, knowing that the medications weren't the only thing to help. Ana looked around the the outside through her windows and looked back at Lecter's house. I'm scared. Shit. I can't do it. I can't. Shut up Ana it's gonna be fine. Just stop.

Ana looked at herself through the mirror and began to let a couple tears out. She knew she was overthinking about what could go wrong during dinner and just wanted to go home.
She wiped her tears and made sure she didn't have red face or eyes. She opened her door and got out with her phone and keys. She walked on the sidewalk for a few steps until she stood in front the house. She took a breathe in, let it out, and walked towards the tall double doors. She pressed the door bell that was on the left side. As she waited, she could hear fainted classical music playing inside.

Both doors opened as a brush of air blow on Ana's face. Dr. Lecter smirked at her as he greets.
"Hello Ana. I'm glad you were able to come. Come in."

Ana walks inside and enters the foyer, where she gasps with amazement at the inside of the house, while removing her coat. Even the inside looked grand and similar style to his office. No bright colors seen, just dark colors matching the aesthetics.
"Wow. I expected it a bit different but this reminds me of your office a bit. In a good way." Ana reclaimed.

"Understandable. My style doesn't change at home. Shall I take you coat?" Dr.Lecter asked. He reached out his hand and Ana gave him her coat as he placed it on the coat rack.

As Ana glared back at the foyer, Dr.Lecter then walked to the next room, leading to the dining room. She followed behind him and as she enters, she sees a man standing next to the table, looking opposite from them. Hearing the footsteps, the man turns his heads and stares at them. It was him again. The wallet returner. Will Graham. Why is he here? Was this planned?

"I would apologize to you Ana. I know I specified that it would just be us for tonight, as I planned before. Will came for business purposes but I thought it would be nice to have him join us, if your comfortable with it." Lecter said to her as Ana was nervously listening. She knew it was a polite thing he did and knowing that her parents would do the same back home, it was understandable but kinda rude since she didn't expect other people. Will Graham looked at him  and back at her as she nervously smirked.

"Oh It's no problem. The more the better. Hello again." Ana responded as he greeted Will. Will looked at her with no response just a nod.