6

*****Hello everyone!! I'm sorry I keep submitting chapters late! I had some personal stuff that was affecting me and I'm trying my best to complete the stories as fast as I can!***
"Hi?"
"Hello. Sorry to bother you but my name is Will Graham. I just came from Dr.Lecter's office and I found your wallet in the waiting room outside his office. I found your address in your ID. Better safe than sorry I suppose." He said as he revealed in his hands a brown leather wallet. It was definitely hers because the wallet has a custom deer shadow with her initials in the right corner.

"Oh wow. I did not realize it was missing from my bag. Thank you, I really appreciate it." Ana responded as she was grateful it wasn't lost somewhere else. Will handed her wallet back to to Ana and she smiled at him. "Wh-why didn't you give it to Dr. Lecter? He would have hand it back." She questioned him. "I wanted to make sure it was given back to you personally. You could never know who could steal it." Will answered.

"Yet you haven't stolen anything from inside?"

"I can't say I have to use the $15 and a coupon for free red slushee would work for me. Besides I have more pressing matters than theft." Will joked with her.

"Ah I see. By pressing matters you mean seeing a psychiatrist." Ana smirked.

"As well as a job dealing with death that lingers around so that I can solve it. So yes, I don't need the $15 and a coupon for a free coffee." Will sarcastically comments.

"Good luck with that. Thank you for returning it." Ana smiled at Will and he gave his 'bye' gesture. He walked off as Ana thought about him and closed the door. The first time Ana went to meet Dr.Lecter, she had a dream during her session and that man was in it. Ana remembered and questioned why he appeared if she didn't know him. Lecter doesn't know about him in her dream. Should he know? Should I risk a probable mistake?
———————————————————

Ana once again grabbed her keys and bag to put her wallet inside it. She locked her apartment and set off to go to the grocery store. She walked to her car and drove off to the store that was about 10 miles away or so. Ana arrived to the store and parked somewhere that was close or not too dangerous that they would crash her. She parked and walked to go inside the store. Ana grabbed what she needed food and and personal stuff. She even bought a shirt that was on clearance to use for sleep.

Ana arrived home with a large grocery cart and reusable bags full. She put everything away and prepare the food for dinner.
She prepares herself chicken Alfredo with a prepackaged slice of carrot cake she got from the store for afterwards. The chicken Alfredo was actually pretty good for a college student with no idea how to cook without help from someone.

She enjoyed her store bought piece of cake after dinner. Ana felt tired to study at the moment but she decided to look at her planner if she can do the homework tomorrow. She just had to start tomorrow early and get through the day with homework and studying. Then she almost forgot about Dr.Lecter invitation to dinner in the evening. She just had to prepare herself with a busy day.