what is he thinking ch 8

(Trigger warnings)

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME SHOTA. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING TO YOUR SELF". Hizashi said yelling at him. he grabs Aizawa

Aizawa was healed but he wasn't well. And when hizashi went and opened Aizawas door he saw scars on his legs and they were new and too straight to be any type of accident.

"I I dont know what your talking about Hizashi". Aizawa said he tired to pry him self from his bestfriend but he was to strong.

"You. dont. know." Hizashi said his teeth showing looking like there going to break from the pressure of his teeth grinding together.

Aizawa now crying knowing he had been caught but little did Hizashi know that his arms are bleeding as they speak and Aizawa quickly put on a long shirt before Hizashi walked in.

"I need to see your arms too" Aizawa knew if he showed his arms then Hizashi will be angry. Hes never even seen him this angry before its like he wants him to be safe.

"I cant show you my-".. "NOW" Hizashi siad in a low grawl. And with that Aizawa slowly pulled his sleeves up and Hizashi looked at all the cuts small where they wont scar but deep enough that they bleed just enough. And as he was examining them Aizawa fell due to him being mentally unstable and scared.

Hizashi quickly picked him up and took him to the bath. He put Aizawa on the floor and started a nice warm bath. He asked Aizawa to lean forward from the wall alittle. Aizawa did such but weakly. Hizashi then took off the black shirt and he needed to take off his boxers. "Can you take your boxers off for me" Hizashi siad in a calm manner. But got a slow no from Aizawa. He was getting weaker and Hizashi knew if wasnt because the scars or cuts it was him acting, pretending to be happy.

Hizashi stood Aizawa up and took his boxers off. He then turned the water off and helped Aizawa in the tub. He then was going to the door to leave.

"Please.. Dont leave I want you here"

"In the tub with you?" Hizashi said and got a nod in reply. So hizashi got undressed and he went into the tub behide Aizawa sitting down comfy. "Shota are you sure you want me in here with you"

"Please stay"