Hes what ch 6

Aizawa POV

My mom replied "Shota you just realized that you love him? everytime he left the house you would squeal because you were so happy he visited you". "Well mom i just... I didn't want to believe that i deserve someone so nice" Aizawa said with his face down " trust me if he is your mate then you do deserve someone like that, now how about i head home so i can get some rest". His mom said while she started opening the door.

Hizashi POV

Aizawa's mom saw me standing there with the door a little open. She quickly closed the door and as i ran to the kitchen to act like i was cleaning. i heard his mon start to speak again as a distraction. As i went into the living room i see Aizawa and his mom walking to the door and Aizawa gave her a big hug before opening the door. before she left she smiled at me and then said "have a nice night". I have no idea what she meant but i said " you to". Aizawa closed the door after his mom left, he looked down then looked me in the eyes. I swear my heart skipped a beat. " can.. Can we build a little pillow fort and watch movies again please". Aizawa said with a little smile. I nodded my head yes and went to get the blankets and when i come back there was snacks on a table and some drinks. We both make the fort and it looks amazing this time. "Well lets watch that movie". I say in a happy tone.

Aizawa POV

I woke up to my phone ringing and i pick it up "WERE ARE YOU YOUR LATE FOR WORK" Aizawa quickly got up and woke up Hizashi. "Wa why did you wake me up the alarm sould of.." Hizashi look at the clock and noticed they were an hour late to work. Both of them got dressed in there hero outfits and they both just ran to work they didn't care about the car right now. As we went to work everyone was leaving the building that were heros. "YOU TO" we hear our boss yelling as us "yes sir?" Mic siad in a confused look "you to would be fired for being late but im going to let go this one time only because we need more heros on the front line." Our boss looks at us and tell us more " there is a villain out there we dont know the quark the latest info is she seems to be able to be anyone she comes in contact with just by touching them so be careful. Even though she can copy the quirk to she has hurt 3 heros already just by her weapons, Aizawa you need to stop her quirk and mike you are back up to make sure shes stopped. Ok boys go there now" after the boss was done talking we both nodded in agreement and went to the location. We seen heros in a area and they were very careful making sure they know who she is next so no one else gets hurt. I was about to run in there untill i saw a ladder the leads to a roof " Hizashi you keep going and find her ill try to find her on the roof." He goes in to the crowd of heros and i climb up to the roof. He sees two of the same heros and he look at them carefully making sure he doesn't use his quirk on the hero defending himself from the villain. Then he hears mic yell just enough so the hero that is being copied would hear him say "use your quirk" after mic said that the hero started floating. I soon used my quirk on the villain and soon she turned back to her self. She had short red hair and look like she was 6'2" very tall we dont know if shes an alpha, omega, or a beta yet but she is dangerous. She then was looking for the person which was me that is removing her quark and in a few seconds she saw me. I quickly tried to hide while still looking at her so the heros can contain her before she hurts anyone else. Soon she disappears to were i am "hello their"

I turn around to see shes standing behind me. I dont know what to do other then to pin her down safely and get her under control. I see her sniffing the air. "Oh so your omega arnt you" she said with a smirk "na no im a bata" Aizawa said while going twords her so he can catch her. They started fighting "you know you could be my new omega" she said "no im fine with who i have" "ok then i guess your second opinion is to fight me then" Aizawa yells mics name so he has back up when he said that she cut his arm deep enough that he winced in pain he used his scarf to bond her but then mic said "Aizawa were here" Aizawa turned around and the girl cut his scarf with her special knife and stabs him in his stomach. As he feel to the ground the last thing he hears is mic yelling the word no.