His problems is my worry ch 9

Mics pov

Its been about a month and ive been keeping my eye on him ever since i cought him. I dont understand why he did tell me though. Does he not trust me like when we were teens? I slowly walked into the and there he was asleep. He doesnt have to go work again becouse i talk to our boss and he understands.

I walked up to him and picked him up gently but not gentle enough becouse he woke up and panicked. "Hey shota its me, its ok". And before i knew it he punched my face.

"oh Hizashi im so sorry" i heard him say that with a hint of panic.
"Its ok i was going to carry you to your bed" he soon relaxed and got out of my arms "is it today" he just looked so.. Sad.

"Yes it is but after awhile i promise you will feel better."

I soon drove him to the therapist and i was aloud to join so i can later help to support him if needed. And we just sat there and talked about his childhood. We even laughed a bit, seeing his smile was something i didnt even know i needed.

"So we can talk about this another day or if your comfortable enough we can talk about it now" both me and shota were confused or at least hopeing that it wasnt sbout that day "Today" i looked at Aizawa and his head was down and his breathing started to increase. I decided to hold him and make sure he knows hes safe.

Later on they talked and i was zoned out when suddenly

"Mr Hizashi, helloo Mr.." I suddenly zone back in with me holding shota tight. "Oh sorry i must of zoned out for a bit" i needed to say something before it got awkward. "Ok.. Well this session is over and he is info of what i think might help him and medicine i recommend" she gave me a list and a note kinda like when you need a sick slip from your doctor becouse you didnt want to go to school that day. I took it and me and Shota went home.

I decided on some fish and noodles. Becouse its a comfort food for him and i didnt wsnt to make him feel worse about needing help.

We ate our food and went to our rooms. I wont let aizawa flose his door all the way and told him if he needed anything to just walk in my room. We are best friend arnt we?

I fell asleep around 11pm becouse i didnt have to work and i was to worried about Shota. Then my dream oh it was so amazing it was happy memories of the past of me and him our childhood our hero courses then it suddenly reminded of me and his old best friend that passed.

It was horrible remembering it seeing what happend again and the funeral. But then i saw him i saw Shota that day when he... I couldnt wake up it was like a trap i had to watch him bleeding just from one stab i had to help him the blood dripping from his hands all i could think of is him dieing that day.

 I couldnt wake up it was like a trap i had to watch him bleeding just from one stab i had to help him the blood dripping from his hands all i could think of is him dieing that day

I soon wake up to me sweating and Shota looking at me concerned

"I.. Could smell your scent you seemed like in panic.."

I didnt replay i just turned my head and thought (fuck). And stated to cry i couldnt even look at him becouse in my dream.. He didnt survive.