what a happy life this is ch 11

Mics Pov.

I walk inside the house slamming the door again. im pissed that hes acting this way. how dare he think i didnt know he loved me and to think i was going to return the feelings. I care about him i love him too but NOOOO im just someone to help. "HaaaaaAAAAA i hate this" i walked to my room to rest before i make anymore rash dessisions and so i can make a im sorry what i said waffles. "Shota are you in there.. look im sorry for yelling at you if you want you can lay in my bed tonight.." i didnt hear an answer so i like always after he crys he falls asleep so i went to my room quienty closed the door i laid down and closed my eyes and thinked of what to do tommorow.

i woke up to a smell like... BAcon? i love bacon! i run happyley to the kitten to say sorry to shata and tell him the truth but he.. " shota?.. SHOTA Where Are you." i say this many times and i look around the house and back to the kitchen and walked to the cooked breakfest. i see a small paper floded many times.

_____________________________________________________________________________

dear hizashi,

I have decided to visit my family so dont worry about me, im comeing back in a week and you wont have to worry. i made your favorite breakfest i hope you will like it i was rushed and it might be cold so please heat it up. i hope you fell better after our disagrement. ill see you in a week.

sincerely, Shota Aizawa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was staring at the letter not knowing what to think. to think my heart would hurt. i look up and try to stop crying.i am an alpha and im strong anad i can make it i can make it one week with out him.

the first night without him and i call his mom asking whers hes at and if i can talk to him. his mother has the same answeres ( no sweat heart, i must not say). i send him a text and he doesnt replay. and for the next three nights it the same. it take awhile but before i hung up i ask him mother to come to my house. she agreed and made sure i knew she isnt ganna let me concince her i get aizawa back.

it Friday and i just got of work. it was hard and i have how i deal with small crimals it been great but its not fun either. i quickly get ready the food becouse well im kinda a bit scared of his mom.

i hear a knock at the door. i walk and open the door, "hello miss Aiz....". i look up and see a tall man. YOUR HIS DAD. i say in suprise. "Im sorry dear i needed to invite huim so we can descuss a few things" said his mom with a happy face. "oh um ok i guess but now i have more questions."

"ok go ahead and ask away." his mom said eating a cookie from o pretty package of good and pink color" well question one if im not asking to much but i tought his dad left along time ago after you to devorcied." "well me and him are still bestfriends that will never stop. but after his sister me and him coudnt spend