Home ch 7

Mic: Hey, be careful with him.

Aizawa: Hizashi Im fine I promise.

Mic: No your not your just saying that because you woke up last week to me crying.

Flashback to the day Aizawa got stabbed

Mic: Dont die please please shota please I cant lose you.

Hizashi said crying right next to Aizawa's hospital bed.

Mic: I dont. I cant. Just please wake up.

Sir you know you need to leave soon. visiting hours are almost over. Said a nice young nurse.

Mic: Can I please stay today I know he will wake up I just know it.

The nurse walks up to him and looks at his pulse. His pulse is steady and it looks like the stab mark is healing pretty well... Well ok just so you know he will be ok. Is he your..

Before she could finish Hizashi started crying "no but I dont want him to die hes someone I care about very much".

Ok ok its ok he will be ok I promise. The nurse said and she was about to shut the door.

Hiz... Hiz..ashi

Hizashi quickly turn his head and saw Aizawa looking at him tired and hurting.

NURSEEEE

flash forward

Let's just get home ok? Aizawa said with a tired face then he whispers I need my sleep and they wont let me.

Hizashi just laughs and helps him get in the car before waving to the nurse that helped and drove to the house

He looked over and aizawa was already sleeping like a baby. cute Hizashi said while smiling.