back to work ch 10

"So your saying after all of this you want to leave the agency for just investigation", Siad aizawas boss.

"Yes sir this had been a great week but it seems that i need to take a break and try my best and see were i go from there", both the boss and mic was wondering what was going on but couldnt do anything about it.

Aziawas pov

I got to see the person that stabbed me get locked up for her criminal record. Which got me thinking that i sould try something a bit diffrent. So when mic went to work so would i and so on. But of course my heat is close and i need to be careful. Hizashi and i seem to have gone back to our selfs were im in love and he has no clue.

I in fact have givin many many hints that i like him but i guess he just wants to be friends.

"Hey hizashi can i ask you a question?" I ask him and all he did was look at me and nod yes. "Can i sleep in your bed tonight?". "No
You cant sorry shota."

I was shocked usually he says yes. "Hizashi are you ok? Im worried for you." I didnt know what to do but hes being distant...

"Shota you know what happend the last time right?". Hizashi said. "Well i.."

"NO shota im tired of this, first you and me do stuff, then you almost died. And you even started to harm yourself. Have you even thought how i felt how im doing. NO YOU DONT. Whats worse is your acting like you dont love me and i know you do."

I froze he yelled at me.. How does he know i love him.. "Do you love me back"

"Lets be honest i thought i did but."

Before he could finish i ran to my room and slammed the door. And when i begain to cry i hear the front door open and then closed and very hard. I dont know what to do it seems ive made a mistake. "What am i spossed to do now?"