I

Before Wonwoo can react, the two have already crashed into the pool. Water gets into his eyes so he can't see what happen clearly but he still regonize the blurry figure. He starts to panick, although he knows panicking makes yourself drowns faster. He keeps holding in his breath as much as he can as he feels himself drowning.
' Fuck it !!! Where is that asshole??' he curses under water. He hears his friends calling his name but what? He doesn't know what to do. He feels it is getting less and less of oxygen. He starts choking on water.

Mingyu quickly relaxes himself to float back onto the surface. He takes a deep breath and wipes away the water on his face. Mingyu can swimming so it is not a big deal. His eyes widen as he suddenly realises something. Where is that guy that I accidentally pushed? He immediately looks back at the water,just to see a drowning figure. Their friends are already panicking and glancing, especially Wonwoo's. They know he is suck at swimming.

Mingyu dives into the water again, this time with eyes open. He dives deeper and deeper until he can reach the drowning figure. He grabs his arms and tries to pull the body to himself. He then holds his waist as tight as he can and swims back to the water surface before he runs out of oxygen. Mingyu pants like hell when he can finally pulls the boy out of the water.

" WONWOO AH !!!" Wonwoo's friends scream like crazy. Mingyu places Wonwoo on the floor after getting out. The older is already half unconscious which scare the others. Mingyu presses his chest like how to TV does. Of course he panicks, the older must chokes out the water.
An idea pops up his head, he inhales a huge amount of oxgen then, presses his lips onto Wonwoo's.

" OH MY FUCKING GOD-" Soonyoung yells, not really believing the scene. After a few seconds,Wonwoo opens his eyes, just to see Mingyu kissing him. He starts coughing out the water. He coughes aggressively to get the water out.
He gets back his sense soon and eyes Mingyu. He clearly sees Mingyu doing artificial respiration to him. Jeonghan and the others immediately rush to Wonwoo, " i am so sorry for leaving you alone oh my god are you okay ?" he asks worriedly. Wonwoo spaces out, ' he just took my first kiss ' This guy causes all the drama and stuff. Wonwoo sighes deeply, he wants to go home but a wet hand grabs his arm. He looks back in pure annoyance. " I- I am sorry for what happen just now !" It is the male, the hot ass male. Wonwoo can't help but looks at his abs and his handsome features before answering, " Nevermind"

Mingyu shows a sweet like fuck grin to the older which melts Wonwoo's heart. No- he is not liking the younger. How can he likes a trouble maker? He doesn't realise his eyes betray him.