U

" J..."

"Jungkook..."

The young man looks straight into his eyes, with a slight of sadness, and then he sees Mingyu holding Wonwoo's hands. His heart drops.

" hey, it has been a while" Mingyu awkwardly says as he touches his neck in embarrassment.
"right,it is. You look even hotter, gyu" Jungkook smiles, bitterly. The man behind him walks forward and holds his shoulder, giving him a comport. " Are you okay?like recently?" Mingyu asks, still feeling awkward. "Yeah, definitely. You seem... happy too," he lies. Taehyung tightens his arms as he knows the younger is not okay.

Minghao lends towards his boyfriend, " who is him?" Jun sighes before replying, " that's jeon Jungkook, his ex boyfriend" Minghao immediately gasps, looking at the scene.

Wonwoo seems to sense the situation and smiles to Jungkook, " ah nice to meet you, I am Wonwoo" Jungkook looks at him, with a small smile on his lips, " hi, i am jungkook, and this is Taehyung" the man nods with a blank expression. " We get to go now, see ya around, Mingyu ssi," Taehyung says, purposely spots the name in the end, giving a glare.

" Is that your ex?" Wonwoo asks. Mingyu gives him a small nod. "we broke up a few months ago"

-

" Kookie..."
" what..." Jungkook replies, frustratingly kicks the stones on the road as they leave the cafe.
" You have to let it go, it i-" Taehyung is cutted off, " I am not okay hyung! My heart still hurts when I see him! I still love him so so damn much! " he yells, letting the tears roll down.

He loves Kim Mingyu, a lot, he is the man he loves with true heart. He misses those days both of them would enjoy the night together on the hill. He misses him. He wishes that day had never arrived, Mingyu had never said those two words to him.

" Let's break up" Mingyu said, holding back the tears.
" Why...?" Jungkook cries.
" You knew what you have done, I am sick of it!" Mingyu yells, running away. Leaving the other sobbed in rain.

Jungkook knows he is the cause of everything.
He knows he did something terribly wrong,but he has never tell that part to anyone else. He admitted, he is selfish.

-

" You ruin mine, and now it's your turn"

-

Nasoo taps her feet inpatiently, as she licks the lollipop. " Sorry I am late!" Mingyu rushes to the girl, panting. " You have to learned to be on time, my boi" Mingyu grabs the paper bag from his backpack and lends it to Nasoo. She opens and checks carefully, " Alright, thanks for the deal anyway," She smiles and walks away with her new luxurious handbags.

" At least, it pays off," Mingyu smiles to himself, thinking about his empty wallet.

-

Meanwhile

Wonwoo is laying on his bed, listening to random songs as his thoughts have once again go back to his boyfriend.

His attention is carried away when he sees a message pops up on his screen.

- Unknown Number
Hey

He starts to think, why is a stranger suddenly messaging him anyway?

- Me
Who are you?

- Unknown Number
You don't need to know about it. Just know that if I didn't see you at 12:00, your lovely friend will never be seen alive anymore~

He frozen, his fingers are trembling. His lovely friend...? Who is he? Why do he have to see me? What do he want? Wonwoo is in confusion as he feels himself shaking slightly. Someone pops up in his mind, which he thinks is werid. Everything is too werid, Mingyu meets his ex, and then now he gets this threaten message. Something has to do with those two guys and he suspects it to be the slightly taller one. He sees anger in his eyes.

- Unknown
Oh by the way, don't ever tried to search for help or he will be gone by now. Don't tell ur boyfriend :) I have warned you.

Wonwoo is already to reply when the unknown starts a video call.

" Hello~Wonwoo"
The deep voice is heard, follows by a laugh.
The camera switches to another place,and it terrifies Wonwoo. It's his lovely dongsang, his little brother, Lee Chan. He is tied on a chair with a blindfold covering his eyes. He can clearly sees the poor boy shaking and sobbing in fear. The brusies are visible.
"See that? It is actually a pity, your friend is a cute boy, and I clearly know my friends have got some interest in him," the man says, lifting Chan's chin up.

" Come here, the wasted factory before 12 or else..." He aggressively rips Chan's shirt, revealing his milky skin and collar bone. " Smart boy, you know what to choose"

After some psychopathic laughes, the man delines.

- He has to save his friend, even he knows what will happen