H

** story is heading to an end**

" Wonwoo ah,"
" Hmm?"
Mingyu picks up two flowers from the grass, one is a baby pink while one is baby blue. He places them under his noses, and smells their fresh sweet scent, just like honey and cotton, just like Wonwoo. " Do you know you are smelling a flower's private part?" Wonwoo suddenly says, making the other chokes in surprise. " Hey! That's so anti romantic!" Mingyu pouts cutely.
Wonwoo picks a dandelion near him." I perfer this,"He holds it close to his mouth as he inhales and  blows them away. They float with the wind, beautifully and dreamlikely.
" Our love will be like those dandelions, never stop and never ends"  The couple smile and rest their heads  together, watching the sunset.

Tears fall as Wonwoo grabs the knife and pushes it towards his chest.

' i am sorry. We shall meet again, i love you so much. Mingyu'

" NO WONWOO!"

he closes his eyes, he will miss Mingyu a lot.

' I love You'

Wonwoo's eyes wide open as he feel nothing instead he feels a strong force pushing him to aside. He falls to the floor and looks at his left as he is in pure confusion.

The scene makes him shocked.

A boy is standing in front of him, blocking the knife. Wonwoo can sees the end of the knife from his back. Blood dips down nonstop. He regonizes the T-shirt, a white one with a tiny dinasour at the corner. Red covers the white.
The whole room is in slience, even Taehyung, himself.

" w-w-why c-channie-" Chan falls on his knee as Mingyu drops the knife in horror. He punches Taehyung on his face before he can react, continuously with anger and tears until the older lays motionlessly.

Mingyu runs back to Chan, who is blooding continuously. He is in Wonwoo's arm, peacefully. " why are you so stupid lee chan ah!"
Wonwoo yells, trying to stop the blood. Mingyu dials the embrance with shaky fingers and a blurry vision. Chan glances at them, he raises his arm as much as he can. Two males grabs his hand immediately, tightly.

" i-i am happy...you two are s-safe....it is my last thing to do for you h-hyungs. I-I-I am s-sorry if I c-can't a-attend your w-wedding...p-please b-be happy...a-and t-thankyou for everything...tell t-the others t-that I l-love them..." tears stream down his face and he coughes up blood. Chan knows he is getting weaker by second so he tries to say everything he want to. He makes a smile, the last smile he has to his beloved friends.
He is too weak that he can't manage to speak anymore. So he mouthes the last three words.

"고맙다 "

His arm drops to aside, closing his eyes. His mind is full with his hyungs, everyone that loves to tease him. He misses them, so bad. But he doesn't have any chance to see them one last time. However, he doesn't regret. His hyungs make his life so he has to save them like how they did in the past.

' goodbye, my hyungs. I am happy to be your maknae'

-