E

Wonwoo POV.

" Shit..." I curse at the moment I see the boy. He definitely sees me, he waves at me at once with that stupid grin that catches everyone's attention. I awkwardly smile at him, just to be polite. I swear I hear whispering and gossips around the room immediately. Damn Kim Mingyu.

" Well, Mingyu ssi. You may go sit with uh..."
' not me not me not me' I repeat in my heart.
" Mr. Wen over there," I sigh deeply, thank god I don't need to sit with him. However there's a strange feeling at the bottom of my heart, is it... disappointment? No Definitely not. What the heck are you thinking about Jeon Wonwoo, something like Kdrama? No it is not going to.

Wen Junhui excitedly waves at the new boy as Mingyu sits next to him with a smile. The two start to chat the next second. Is that what we call extrovert? I guess so. I return back to my notes, Mr . Kim plays the PowerPoint. It is going to be a long day isn't.

-

" I've heard that the hot guy yesterday is your classmate, lucky enough uh?" Jeonghan teases.
" Lucky your ass, he is annoying as hell," Wonwoo hisses, recalling Mingyu's smile to Junhui. Jihoon secretly smirks besides them, he sees his look clearly. " Let's grab lunch!"

He gets himself a hamburger and cola for lunch, he doesn't mind anyway as long as it doesn't taste like shit. His eyes travel around the canteen. Same old shit, Baekhyun and Chanyeol making out, Jungkook laughing with 95 line, Lisa discussing the magazine with Jennie. His eyes stop at an unfamiliar scene.

Kim Mingyu, the boy that saved him, is kissing a girl. A G.I.R.L. The girl is familiar, of course she is, Park Nasoo, one girl from the cheering team.
A total bitch, but is hella popular. She is pretty and has a hot body, her slutty personality make Wonwoo hates her a lot. She often cheats on her boyfriend and is always seen at a night party during relationship. Now Mingyu is the current victim.

" Yah ! Wonwoo are you listening?" Seungkwan yells, he has been talking for 5 minutes about him and the American guy at the swimming pool and turns out Wonwoo is not even listening. " Yeah yeah of course, so do you like him?" Wonwoo nervously laughes, he has no idea what Seungkwan is saying, but he knows Seungkwan's concerns are either man or money so he makes a guess with 1/2 chance. " Well- umm. i do like him" Wonwoo's right.

" Babe, feed me this" Nasoo says with a fake high pitched voice, earning faces of disgust from Wonwoo and his friends. Mingyu obeys, getting some salad and serves it to her mouth. Wonwoo frowns, ' what a silly boy'