When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true

" I wish our Chan will wake up"

His fingers slips from the white silk bedsheet, unconsciously shakes. The machine connected to him is still beeping. His eyelids are heavy to him, he tries his best to opens them but he doesn't work. Chan opens his mouth to breathe in more oxygen as his consciousness starts to kick in his blank head. His legs are numb, so is his hands and body. He pulls off the breathing machine as he opens his eyes fully. The bright light hits him directly so he covers his eyes and tries to adjust the strong light. Lee Chan knows what happened, he is clear about it. He knows he is hurt and is in a hospital, but he doesn't know what date is it. His energy is drained. What he feels is that his finger hurts from having the clips on so he shakes it off before going back to his dreamland. He is a deep and fast sleeper so he doesn't know like the machine starts beeping without a stop which is a warning signal.

However, that wakes his friend, who is sleeping besides him peacefully. Soonyoung slightly jumps due to the loud beep. He soon regonizes the warning signal as he feels his heartbeat increases. "shit shit shit" he immediately presses the call button but what he receives is slience.
He dials the number of Seungcheol with a shaky hand, tears fall down on his screen.

All the boys rush to the room as they are all just having lunch at the canteen of the hospital.
" Channie!" Jeonghan yells, tears flows. They stands in front of his bed, listening to the beeping sound and looking at a motionless body.
" T-this is not happening....is it..?" Jun stutters, letting Minghao lends on his shoulder to cry.
A doctor runs into the room with a face of panick, his hair a little messy and he is panting.
He tells the boys to move away and he stares at the machine nervously. "Oh no this is bad"
He touches Chan's chest and he feels he frozes.
No...no heartbeat.
He tries to bring back his heartbeat by pressing but no nothing happens.

" I am sorry but he is gone. I am deeply sorry," the doctor takes a deep breath and says, head hanging low. The boys all breakdown into cries at the moment, especially Wonwoo and Mingyu. "I-I we will never see him again" Jisoo cries in his hands. " R-rest in p-peace Channie-"
Jihoon says shaky, with a crying mess Soonyoung by his side.

" What happened?" Another doctor with a mint colour hair comes in with a nervous face.
" The patient is ... gone..." the brown hair doctor says, feeling down. The short checks the machine and comes to the patient as he presses his hand on his chest. He frowns, he feels his heartbeat,and it is beating normally. The doctor flips over Chan's bedsheet as he gasps. " Jin, one day I will explose because of you"

The mint doctor hits Chan on the shoulder and the younger opens his eyes slowly. He yawns and sits up, glancing at everyone cluelessly.
The boys immediately stop crying and looks at him. " This stupid press on the right chest instead of the left, and this kid remove the clip which connected to the machine, that's why. Problem solved." Yoongi says with an annoyed face. Jin dramatically gasps before saying sorry.

" Oh my god! We are so scared just now!" Seungcheol and the other hug the maknae tightly. " And now I am fine hyungs!" Chan smiles, it feels so good to be alive.

-

Sexy Brain
Babeeeeeeeee

WWH Jinnie
BABYYYYYYYY I AM SO SAD

Sexy Brain
Y?

WWH Jinnie
I mistreat my patient and said he is dead!!!
But he is not JSJSJSJJ and his friends just fucking broke down especially the tall ass couple! One is as tall as a tree and one is emo as hell :o i am so sad to see them like thisssss

Sexy Brain
Hold on. Did ya just say the emo tree couple?

WWH Jinnie
Yeah why

Sexy Brain
HOLY SHIT THEY ARE MY STUDENTS AND I ONCE ACCIDENTALLY LOCKED THEM INSIDE THE PHYSICAL CLASSROOM GOD DAMN IT

WWH Jinnie
JSJKSNKSJSMISBSKSNZKSJISKSJSK

                                         -Fin-

This book comes to an end and once again thanks for you to read this

This book comes to an end and once again thanks for you to read this. I think it is kinda trashy actually :-\ I appreciate your support to me, I hope you will enjoy it ^^

Tbh I wanna add some special chapters too

Many thanks ! ❤️

# now starting a now fanfic <3