Y

" ah... I would like a piece of Strawberry cheesecake," Wonwoo orders to the young waiter. It is a very nice day to spend hours in a cute cafe, classes are over so he can enjoy himself. " You are lucky sir, it is the last piece,"

" Wonwoo hyung!!"
Wonwoo stops his action, turning his head in confusion. It is Mingyu. He wears a smile on his face as usual, looking very cunning today. "O-oh uh... yes?" Wonwoo is confused as hell. First of all, how does he know his name? Secondly, why does he need to call my name ? What does he want? " Well... i wanna ask...can i get the strawberry cheesecake?i need it badly now...i will give one back to you soon, pleaseeee" Mingyu shows his puppy eyes as he keeps begging the older. " alright alright,i will have mocha cheesecake instead," he replies in defeat.
" Thankyou hyung!" Wonwoo is ready to pay for his second-choice food but something stops him.
" You look so cute Wonwoo" he can clearly feels himself heating up because of his words. ' am i that cute?' Be praised by the great Kim Mingyu is another level.

Wonwoo sliently gets his food. He sees Mingyu bringing the strawberry cheesecake to his girlfriend, Nasoo. Ah so he needs to for his slutty girlfriend. Wonwoo rolls eyes, this bitch doesn't deserve him. He eyes ditch around, notices the luxurious paper bags besides Nasoo,her makeup is heavy and her fake voice nearly break Wonwoo's eardrums. He badly wants Mingyu to call him cute again and sit with him instead of being with her.

Wonwoo wants to leave so bad, looking at the couple makes him want to throw up. Of course not at Mingyu. He decided to head to his favourite place, the library!

" Hello Wonu! Good to see you again" the librarian lady, who is in her middle 50's greets Wonwoo sweetly when he enters. " Hello, Mrs. Park" he smiles back. He quietly finds a seat facing the large window, he loves that place. Where sunlight can shine on the words. Putting down his bag, he immediately head to his favourite fiction section. ' let see which one should I choose today'

His finger stops at a book, called " Nefarious" ( i fucking love this book) ' this one should be interesting'

Smiled at himself, Wonwoo gets the book and returns to his seat.

Words by words, pages by pages, chapters by chapters. He is surely addicted to books. His eyes travels to everylines. Unconsciously bites his lips when the story reaches the climax. ' what will it be if Mingyu do the same? Liking pinning me to a wall and stuff...No Hell What are you thinking? Shit no. I am not falling for anyone'
Wonwoo is busy arguinging in his head.

Unaware about some people filming him from behind.

" fuck u little nerd"

She clicks the button several times, capturing photos. ' it will be fun'

Wonwoo wakes up the next morning just to meet a phone with boomed up messages. He groans in annoyance again. He is being grumpy.
" What the fuck is wrong with people nowadays" Wonwoo says to his phone, the school media is fulled of photos of him reading and smiling to a boy love fictions.

- Ugh he is disgusting as hell.

- i know he is gay but he is so disturbing

- He is a werid nerd with ugly face ㅋㅋㅋ

- Even dreaming of having boyfriend? Hell no.

He scrolls through the messages and comments, feeling very calm as he always is. He doesn't give a fucking shit to them. Haters gonna hate, players gonna play, who care? Oh maybe someone cares.