S

After yesterday's detention class, the boys have grown a little closer,at least you can say friends.
But it's not just friends for Wonwoo, he can't get his hope high,Mingyu has a slutty girlfriend.

Two weeks later...

Both male have become friends for more than two weeks, they find eachother interesting that they are literally opposite people. Wonwoo is like a cat while Mingyu is like a puppy. Wonwoo likes to stay indoor while Mingyu loves outdoor activities, it is very magical that the two can be closed friends.

-

Winds blows toward his face, cooling him down.
Scrolling through the messages, Wonwoo sighes.
He just rushed out of the canteen suddenly, his friends are worried about his odd behaviour lately. Even himself feels strange, he feels so bad whenever he sees Mingyu with Nasoo which startles him. He can say he has developed a feeling for the other through these days. Mingyu is indeed a perfect boyfriend, the longer Wonwoo stays with him, the more he admires him.

" hey"

Mingyu walks towards the older. His hair is messied by the blowing wind. " hey"

He sits next to Wonwoo, looking rather relaxed.
" What you doing here?Go back to class" he says without looking at him. " Then why are you skipping class hyung?" Mingyu snaps, making the older glares.

" There, the rooftop is my favourite place to stay," Wonwoo says softly, standing up from the bench. " It is quiet and beautiful,like you" Wonwoo doesn't say out the last part,he never forgets the fact that Mingyu has a girlfriend.

" Smooth like buttER-"
Wonwoo chuckles loud when the younger's voice cracks. His chuckle turns into laugh as he sees Mingyu's embarrassed face. And then, they spend their time talking about their common idol and stuff, their past relationships or random topics they can think off.

Mingyu is staring at Wonwoo, watching his lips move as he talks. His lips look so kissable, Mingyu gulps. The wind grows larger and Wonwoo slightly shivers under his thin shirt.
" Here" Mingyu takes off his jacket immediately and put it on his back. " you should bring a jacket pabo"

" You know, Nasoo is kinda sus lately, she keeps on giving excuses when i ask her to hang out. She is distancing from me too..." Mingyu's smile drops as he says." No offense, she is always like that" Mingyu frowns and looks at the older" why will you say that?" Wonwoo takes a deep breath and continues, " she cheats on every boyfriend, and dump them very soon," The younger holds in his arm and asks confusedly, " why are you so sure?" " 'cause she is my ex" Mingyu's eyes widen, " E-ex...?"

Wonwoo ends up explaining everything to the confused Mingyu, how Nasoo played him in her hands. He also showed him some old photos of them. " It is fine if you don't believe me I am jus-" " No, I trust you" Mingyu says, looking down. " I heard her making werid sounds in the toliet" Wonwoo pats the younger on his back,"Is that why you skip class?" he asks, smiling. " Yep. I think I realise I don't really like her as much as I thought," he smiles back.

" Anyways, let's have ice cream together!!!"