Ch:1 Pt:16 The Greatest Hero VS The Strongest Hero

After about 10 seconds, the fight between me and the Nomu was over. I'd be lying if I said the heroes that were watching weren't surprised. They just saw a 15 year old take down 6 different Nomu within the time of 10 seconds, when it took 3 or 4 heroes to take down one after a half an hour. I think people might be getting suspicious at my strength. They might think that I'm with the villains, and that the fights between me and the monsters and Nomu were all planned out, just so I can get closer to All Might. We'll have to see. After a bit of questioning and having a talk with some heroes about how I shouldn't be doing their jobs, I was allowed to go home. On the way back, me and Shosuke just started to talk.

"Sorry I got there too late." Shosuke said.

"Oh, thats no problem. As a matter of fact, I shouldn't have left without you guys." Izuku replied.

"Well, you did good anyway. Stopped 6 of those Nomu like it was nothing." Shosuke said.

"Yeah. I hope people don't start targeting me as a rival or something." Izuku said.

"Ah, you'll be fine. Nothing can stop your power." Shosuke said.

"I'm not worried about a physical fight, I'm more so worries that our relationships will be on the line." Izuku said.

"Don't worry. It will all work out in the end. You've got me, you've got Genos, and I could tell by the way Shotara was looking at you that she's on your side as well." Shosuke said with a grin.

"I don't think that's the case." Izuku said.

"No, I think she likes you. I'll ask for you." Shosuke said.

"NO!" Izuku shouted quickly.

"Ohhh, here I was thinking you like Uraraka, but you got your sight set on Shotara, don't ya." Shosuke said with a sinister grin.

"N-no." Izuku stuttered.

"Ok, you really need to get that stutter under control buddy." Shosuke said.

~~~~~T.S Next Day~~~~~

"Ok everyone, good to see you all back. I know some of you here have had an incident at the end of the week, but everything has been put under control. Now, taking you for todays class will be . . ." Aizawa said.

"I am here!" All Might shouted.

"I wonder what we're doing today." Izuku said.

"Today, we'll be doing a rescue training race! Now get outside and prepare!" All Might shouted as he dashed outside.

~~~Outside~~~

"For our first round, we will have: Izuku Midoriya, Tenya Iida, Hanta Sero, Mashirao Ojiro and Mina Ashido! Your goal is to be the first to reach me on the other side! Get into your starting positions!" All Might explained.

"And go!" He shouted.

During this, Sero had the lead, or at least they all thought. When he got there, he done a celebration dance of sorts, but when he turned around, he saw Izuku sitting on the ground waiting for the rest.

"Second place, Hanta Sero!" All Might shouted.

"I didn't even see him!" Momo shouted.