Ch:2 Pt:3 Awakening

"Izumi, are you alright?" Spinner shouted as he ran behind Izumi.

"What about you? Should I have waited?" She asked Spinner.

"If we hadn't of come to this city, we would've been reported and chased by the heroes. Either choice would've been bad." Spinner said.

"True. Trapping me like that . . . Look Spinner. The towers close." Izumi said as she stared at the tower where Re-Destro was.

The two stopped running, as they were blocked by about 80-90 people (Yes, I counted).

"There are more of them now." Izumi said.

"Don't you think their numbers are increasing a bit fast?" Spinner asked as Izumi grew a crazy smile that could rival Toga's.

Just as the attacks were about to hit the two villains, Twice had sent his Sad Man's Parade to them to push them out of harms way.

"Twice? S-So many!" Spinner shouted in surprise.

"Hey, Spinner!" A Twice clone shouted.

"We lost a bunch to the ice, though." A Twice clone said.

"My knee hurts." Another Clone said.

"Izumi!" Another Clone shouted.

"Seriously? There's more of you now?" Izumi asked.

"Yeah!" They all shouted in unison.

"With this, do you think . . ." Twice started.

The MLA and the Twice Parade all attacked each other.

"I'm helping a little, leader?" He shouted as some of the clones were destroyed.

"That really is amazing Twice. Do you think you could clear a path to the tower for us? They said the boss and Giran are up there." Izumi said.

"It might be a trick, but there has been more enemies the closer we got, like they're protecting something. Or someone." Izumi said as she walked closer to the Tower.

"Leaving aside the pieces we need for Machia, we need to make sure that we're the ones who kill the boss." Izumi said.

"You got it!" Twice said.

"Leader, get some sleep while I rock you!" The double said.

"We'll ravish the Liberators with just a single person!" A clone said.

"Hey, me! I'll leave that place to you!" Another shouted.

"Wait up, Giran! I'm coming!" Another clone shouted.

"Wouldn't Twice be enough?" Spinner asked as he walked closer to Izumi.

"Nah, he likes Giran far too much. Playing with peoples hearts . . ." Izumi said with a crazy look.

"I can't forgive you, Liberation Army . . ." Izumi said.

A car then pulled up, and screeched to a halt, and from the roof of the car, Trumpet, began speaking.

"Leader of the League of Villains, it is with great regret that we have let you do as you please until now!" He shouted.

"A politician! I forgot about him." Spinner said.

"Human's are not frail beings. Everyone has a 'Power.' What it is we want to show through this revival party is how people use meta powers to defeat evil! The power of flesh and blood that wins over life!" Trumpet shouted.

"It is time to dismantle the guests of honor, The League of Villains! Now, Liberate them! Gather your power! Clear the way to a new era! Show the world that EVERYONE is a hero, and NO ONE is a hero!" Trumpet shouted, as all the Liberators in the area grew stronger and more determined, and attacked.