Jealousy pt 2- S.S.

I woke up to the sun light peaking in the curtains and Sebastian holding me. I smiled and admired him. He was still fast asleep. I turned the other way and pulled the blanket over me and went back to sleep.

                         <Sebastian POV>

It was like 2 already. I woke up and seen Yn facing me. She was still asleep. I stared at her for a while watching her breathing. Each was a little heavier than the other. I smiled and those beautiful eyes of hers opened up.
Me- good morning sunshine
Yn- good morning
I attempted at giving her a peck, but she turned it more into a passionate kiss. We both smiled through out it.
Me- how did you sleep
Yn- so good
She sat up grabbing my shirt and put it on. I got up looking for my boxers.
Yn- under the tv
I grabbed them and put them on. She stood up and we both stretched. ( them noises we be making when we stretch hit diff)
I put my pants on and we both walked downstairs.
Me- so what do you want for breakfast
Yn- I don't know
Me- I'll pick them. Waffles sound good
Yn- yeah
She laid on the couch turning on the tv. I walked into the kitchen making breakfast.
Yn- you need any help
Me- nope I'm good
Yn- okay

                               <Yn POV>

I laid out on the couch bored. There was nothing good on tv. So I decided to go in the kitchen. I got up and went to the kitchen. I walked up behind Sebastian and hugged him.
Sebastian- hi
Me- hi
I dug my head between his arm and his body trying to see what he's doing. He was making the waffles. They looked so fluffy.
Sebastian- the food is almost done
Me- okay
He turned around and I looked up at him. He leaned down giving me a kiss. I got on my tippy toes kissing him back. He grabbed me from under my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He backed me up into a wall. Kissing on my neck. I moaned whine staring at the waffle maker.
Me- Sebastian the- the-
Sebastian- mhm
Me- the- waffle- waffle maker
Sebastian- it's not done yet
He continued kissing on my neck and I closed my eyes enjoying it. He bit my bottom lip and seen smoke coming out of the waffle maker.
Me- there's- Sebastian there smoke coming out of the waffle maker
He put me down and went straight to the waffle maker
He pulled out the burnt waffle and I said- I warned you
Sebastian- yeah well
I jumped on the counter and watched as he poured more batter into the waffle maker.
Sebastian- second time is a charm
Me- third time actually
Sebastian- same thing
Me- different number but yeah
He rolled his eyes and paid attention to the waffle maker.

                          <45 minutes later>

We finished eating and are showered. Sebastians wearing the same thing as last night and I'm wearing leggings and a t-shirt.
Sebastian- I'm gonna head home to change
Me- okay
He gave me a quick kiss then left. Now I'm bored. I picked up my phone and called him.
He picked up and said- I haven't even got in the car
Me- yeah I know but I'm bored
Sebastian- do you want to come
Me- that's so ironic that you ask because I was just putting on my shoes
Sebastian- come on
Me- okay
I ran downstairs and darted out the door.
Sebastian- calm down I'm still here
I locked the door and we got in the car.
Sebastian- I can't believe you
Me- what
Sebastian- you literally called me 5 minutes after I left
Me- I missed you
He rolled his eyes and continued driving. About 2 hours later we got to his house. Once we got inside I plopped down on his couch.
Me- Anthony was right your couch is comfortable but these blankets need to be bigger
He rolled his eyes and said- I'm gonna go change
Me- okay

                       <Sebastian's POV>

After I finished changing I walked downstairs to see Yn asleep on the couch. I started in awe and covered her up with my not big enough blankets. I laid besides her drifting off into slumber once again. What a wonderful day.

(I admit it's crappy but who in the hell cares no ones reads these anyway. Any who enjoy:)