Stargazing- S.S.

( screaming without the s)

Language and smut

Yn POV-
I put my legs up on the dash board as we drove. Sebastian and I haven't had much time alone because of all his filming and he's been going out with the guys. Which I love that he's getting out of the house but damn all the time. So last night we talked and we're going stargazing. Yay.
Sebastian- we should make it there around 9:30
Me- so like in 2 hours
Sebastian- 3 to be safe
I shimmied around in my seat until I found a comfortable position. I looked over at Sebastian and he was just so hot. I bit my lip and smirked.
Sebastian- it's not nice to stare
Me- well you are a piece of art and I can stare
He chuckled lightly and grabbed my hand kissing my knuckles. They were wet kisses. Turning me on even more I moved around uncomfortably rubbing my thighs together. Sebastian let go of my hand and traveled down to my left thigh squeezing it. I let out a low moan making him smirk. He pulled over the car in an empty parking lot.
Me- what are you doing
Sebastian- nothing
He leaned over kissing me. I kissed him back hungry. We both fought for dominance but in the end he won. He pulled me in his lap while moving his seat back. I stayed grinding against him making him hard. I felt him grow as I continued grinding. I moaned into the kiss while he squeezed my ass. I lifted my skirt revealing my panties. He moved them to the side while sliding a finger inside of me. As he pushed inside I started riding. He slid another finger inside and started thrusting as I rode his fingers. I gripped his shoulders throwing my head back.
Sebastian- god you look so sexy when you do that
I clenched my walls bouncing faster. He held my ass with his other hand squeezing.
Me- oh my god yes
He smirked and stopped.
Me- I was so close you asshole
Sebastian- I'd like you to finish on my face
I looked at him shocked.
Sebastian- sit on my face
I nodded slowly as we adjusted ourselves I sat on his face but not putting all my weight on him. He gripped onto my thighs as he started to lick. I threw my head back in pleasure.
Me- fuck
I slowly started grinding against his face. He sucked on my clit making me moan louder. He did a few tricks with his tongue but continued to suck. I rode out my high then pulled down his pants. He sat up and wiped his mouth as I pulled down his briefs. He dick sprung up. I looked up at him and he sat back biting his lip. I slowly put my mouth on the tip giving his light licks. As I took in what I could I started bobbing my head up and down using left hand for what I couldn't fit. I massaged his balls with my right hand earning a groan from him. I bobbed my head up and down faster making him take a handful of my hair. He pushed my head down all the way making me gag.
Sebastian- fuck just like that
I continued to go faster making him twitch. Once he released I swallowed his loud and wiped my lips.
Sebastian- that was hot
We both fixed ourselves and got back to driving.

( yeah I know it wasn't good but I'm like so tired. Anyways enjoy follow comment and vote if you'd like)