New Years- B.B

( I will die for you)

Language and possible smut

Yn POV-
Tony hosts New Years party's every year. And of course I have to go. He always has a theme and this years theme is strip club. So yay I get to dress like a stripper. Ugh. I just wish Bucky asked me to go with him. But that didn't happen. I have like 45 minutes to get ready so I should start. After a warm steamy shower I blow dried my hair and curled it. Then I got dressed did my make up and all that.

( not the jacket)

( not the jacket)

( choose one)

( choose one)

( the amount of time it took. Like it looks fine but it doesn't at the same time. Lol)

Like an hour later I finished getting ready. I checked the time and it was already 11. Shit. I grabbed my keys and coat then walked out. I got in my car and drove to Tony's. When I got there I parked and walked in quickly since it was dark. When I got in I smelled nothing but booze. People scattered everywhere. Couples making out. Couples grinding on each other. I walked around until I found everyone.
Natasha- it's about time
Me- I was getting ready
Bucky- I can see that
I blushed and Bruce said- you look-
Bucky- amazing
I smiled and said- you look handsome too
Tony- drink- holy shit
Me- what
Tony- you look like an actual stripper
Me- oh fuck you too
Natasha- she looks hot leave her alone
Me- thank you very much you look stunning as well
Tony- a round of drinks!
The bartender nodded and Steve walked over with a tray of drinks. Everyone grabbed a drink chugging it. I grabbed mine and did the same. We all set our glasses down screaming for another round. I sat down between Bruce and Bucky. Bucky and I had our own little conversation about literally nothing but it was so interesting.
Bucky- I'm so sorry but you just look so beautiful I can't stop staring
I smiled and he said- do you want to dance
Me- yes
He stood up and held out his hand. I grabbed it and we walked to the dance floor. As soon as we stepped on a slow song played. He placed his hands on my hips and I placed mine around his neck. We slowly danced while staring into each other's eyes. I smiled and said- you have such beautiful eyes
Bucky- thank you
We stared at each other a little longer before tony yelled- 10 SECONDS UNTIL 2022
Everyone stopped what they were doing and we all started counting down. Once we got to one Bucky and I turned to one another and leaned in. I placed my lips on his soft plump perfect lips. We moved in perfect sync. He pulled my closer while lightly biting on my lip causing me to moan. That gave him the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. Once we pulled away for air we both smiled.
Bucky- I have something to tell you
Me- I do too
We said it at the same time.
Both- I'm falling in love with you
We both laughed and kissed again.
Bucky- do you want to go somewhere more private
Me- yeah
He took my hand and lead me upstairs to a spare bedroom. Once we got in the room he closed the door behind us. His hands traveled to my waist pulled me towards him. My ass pressed again his dick. I felt him growing.
Bucky- I want you
Me- then take me
I heard the smirk appear on his face. He picked me up bridal style walking to the bed. He threw me on the bed and began to undress him self. At this point he only had on his boxers. He slowly took off my left shoe. He sat the shoe down kissing my foot softly. It tickled but I managed not to laugh. He took off my right shoe and kissed my foot making his way up to my thighs.
Bucky- good you're so perfect
I smiled and he brought his face up to mine kissing me. Swiping his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I happily gave. He made his way down to my boobs ripping off my top. He dug his face between my boobs enjoying himself. I threw my head back and he massaged one and placed the other in his mouth. He punched my swollen bud then began to massage again. While with the left one in his mouth he twirled his tongue around Yn nipple making me moan.
Me- oh Bucky
He gave attention to the right boob leading down to my neck. He kissed around looking for my sweet spot. I flipped us over setting myself down on his stomach.
Bucky- I like this
I kissed down from his jaw all the way to his v- line. I slid down his briefs taking him whole. I bobbed my head up and down slowly at first then went faster. I massaged his balls as he grabbed a fistful of my hair pushed my head down further. As tears rolled down my cheek I tried not to gag but didn't succeed.
Bucky- oh shit that feels good
I continued bobbing my head up and down feeling him twitch. Before he could cum he picked me up and said- not yet
I slid off my bottoms-( lol I have no fucking idea what to call them)
And adjusted myself on Bucky's dick. He groaned and I moaned as I took him whole. I placed my hands on his chest and started riding.
Me- oh fuck
I clenched around him going a little faster. He placed his hands on my waist digging his nails into my hips making me cry out louder. Not caring who cares we both cried out loud. Skin clapping filled the entire room along with our moans and groans.
Bucky- shit that feels good
Me- fucking fuck that feels so good
I went faster throwing myself off the edge. Once we both came we laid there panting.
Bucky- holy shit that was amazing
Me- that was perfect
We both got dressed and walked downstairs acting like nothing happened. We went back to the group and send smirks on their faces.
Bucky and I- oh shut the fuck up

( I attempted to make this longer but I'm like tired but not at the same time. But anyways enjoy comment vote and follow if you would like. So close to 1k reads. Yay!)