The ex dead boyfriend pt.2- B.B.

(WHATS LIVING IT ITS NOT FOR YOUUUUUUUUUU)

Bucky POV-
I followed him as he walked out of the apartment building. I followed him around the city until night time. It was already about midnight when he went to his apartment. He entered and i waited in my car until about 2:30 am.

Yn POV-
As soon as Brandon left I passed out. I guess he hit me so hard it made me sleep. I woke up around midnight on the floor. I felt dizzy and my body was aching. I got up and walked to the shower. I stepped in the shower with my clothes on just to wash my face off. I sat there for a while feeling miserable. He's never ever been like this- well at the beginning of our relationship he was so sweet and loving. But now he's the fucking devil. I got out of the shower and called tony to tell him what had happened and what's been going on. They immediately came over to my place. I was already dressed in fresh clothes and I had no make up on. So you could see every single bruise on my face.
Natasha walked in first then the rest of the team did.
Natasha- what the fuck happened
Me- Bucky and I fell asleep and as soon as Bucky left he started beating the shit out of me
They all gathered around working on a plan to look for him. But the of my thing is I didn't know where he was.
Tony- we'll go out and look for him
Me- okay

Bucky POV- at 2:45 I broke into his apartment quietly to see him sleeping. I grabbed one of my knives knowing what I'm about to do to him ISNT nearly as much as he did to Yn. But this has to be quick. I quickly shoved it into his neck and pulled it out to hear him gasp holding onto his neck. Then he stopped moving and making noise. I cleaned up the mess and got rid of the body. I dumped him on the Brooklyn bridge. Then I drove back to replace the door so nothing would be suspicious.

Yn POV-
Days have passed by and the team still haven't found him. Dare I say his name. Bucky hasn't been around either. Usually  Brandon would be over here but he's not. Something suspicious is going on. Just as I slowly drifted off into my thoughts my phone rang. It was Bucky.
Me- hello
Bucky- hey my sweet
I smiled at his little nickname and said- hey have you seen Brandon
Bucky- Uhm no why- is he missing
I could hear the suspiciousness in his voice. Then it hit me. He's dead. And Bucky did it. I smiled to myself and carried on the conversation.

A week later~
Everyone came over to my apartment for dinner. Once everyone arrived we instantly started digging in. I looked over at Bucky and said- thank you
Bucky- for what
Me- you know what
Everyone else look confused.
Natasha- wenametchaindasummah

(Hope you enjoyed.)