Everything is wrong- B.B.

( I'm back)

TW: Language and possible actions of suicide

Yn POV-
Everything is just going all to shit. The other day Bucky and I got in this fight over nothing. But we made up. I got shot this weak. Grazed. Still hurt. Steve had the nerve to 'confess his feelings for me' then that made Bucky and I fight again. We still haven't made up. I've tried tot all to him but he's being all sensitive. Sams been there for me. While everyone else has been a Jack ass for no absolute reason. Natasha confessed her feelings for Natasha at the same time Steve did. So you can imagine how big that fight was. We accused each other of fighting and then fought. Like actually. Physically fought. The bitch tried to stab me. He forgot that I have fast reflexes. Bitch I'm quick silver.

Present~
I woke up unfortunately. The sun was shining through the curtains. Bucky still hasn't came to bed. Whatever be sensitive biotch. I walked to the restroom and did my routine. As soon as I finished showing I threw on a shirt and shorts then ran downstairs for morning smoothie.
Sam- here you go
Me- thank you
I chugged it down and put my plate in the sink.
Bucky walked down and Sam said- I'll be in the den
I nodded and Bucky said- I'm sorry I was-
Me- me too
He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back and Natasha walked down in his shirt.
Me- what's going on
Natasha- I slept with Bu-
Bucky- shut up
Me- what the hell
I seen that she didn't have any pants and he was missing a shirt. The one he wore last night. I laughed and said- well slap my ass and call me a cow
Natasha- shit
Bucky- fuck
Me- no no no it's fine
Bucky- are you sure
Me- I'm fine
He tried to grab my hand but I slapped his away.
Me- I'll just uh move my things out of the room
Bucky- so it's over right
Me- yeah
I nodded blinking away tears.
Bucky- yes
He kissed Natasha and Sam walked in saying- what the fuck
Tony- what the hell
Me- he fucked Natasha last night it's over end of story. I'm going for a run
Steve- what
Me- I'll be back later
I grabbed my phone and put on my shoes. I walked out and started jogging down the streets of New York. Tears slipped but I wiped them and kept running. Gotta keep it together. Around 2:45 pm I made it back to the compound. Bucky and Natasha were sucking face.
Sam- come on guys Yn is right here
Me- it's fine I don't care
Sam- are you sure
Me- yeah
I cracked a fake smile and nodded.
Tony- well go shower and get ready for lunch
Me- be down in 45
I jogged upstairs going into my room. I locked the door and slowly slid down the door sobbing quietly. Deep down I knew he'd never love me. It was only a matter of time before he left me for someone else. I fucking hate him but I don't at the same time. It is what it is. It always happens. I pulled myself together and got in the shower. About 20 minutes for feeling sorry for myself I got out then got dressed. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I slipped on my socks then did what I needed to. I walked downstairs and seen everyone eating.
Natasha- sorry for not waiting we just got-
Me- it's fine
They all continued eating but I just sat there quietly playing with my food. I sat there feeling sorry. He was the one good thing I had but I had to go fuck that up. I always fuck it up. I guess he just got tired of me. Before I knew it everyone was down eating and walking to the living room.
Sam- not hungry
Me- yeah I stopped at a cafe to grab something
Sam- I'll put it up for dinner
I nodded and he took it to the fridge. I sat there playing with my nails trying not to cry.
Sam- I'll be in the gym if you need me
I nodded and he left. God I feel so stupid. I kinda always knew he'd go for her. She's the sexy Russian assassin and I'm just here. I may be quick silver but that's nothing. Being quick isn't really cool. He probably just got bored of me. A lot of people do. I mean I have kinda gained a few pounds. Maybe like 5. I don't wear any makeup. I dress like a boy. Natasha on the other hand wears make up. She dressed sexy and flirts a lot. If I were him I'd leave me. I snapped out of my cloud of thoughts when I felt a tear run down my cheek. I quickly wiped it and went outside. I walked around getting lost in thought. I snapped back to reality when I heard my name being called out. I turned around to see Bucky. Oh shit. He ran over to me and stopped a few feet from me.
Bucky- hey you okay
I smiled and nodded- I'm fine
Bucky- you sure? You only take walks when you're upset
Me- actually I only take walks when I want to think
Bucky- oh right. Must've forgotten
Me- it's fine it's not like it was important or something
Bucky- yeah that's true
Damn that kind of hurt.
Me- um do you need anything else
Bucky- yeah actually I was going to ask if you can move your things now so Natasha can move in the room
Me- sure
I ran to the room and gathered me things in a flash. I fixed up my room in like 45 seconds than ran back outside.
Me- done
Bucky- that was quick I didn't even see you leave
Me- quick silver
Bucky- I thought you had telekinesis
Me- I do but-
Bucky- not important anyways thanks bye
He walked away and I continued walking around getting lost in my own head. I wasn't that important to him. He was always more into Natasha. I've always knew it I just never admitted it to myself. I made myself he loved me but he didn't. Deep down I always knew. I was just in denial. Today he showed me he never really cares. Which is fine by the way. Somehow I let tears slip. I didn't wipe them because they just kept coming. Before I knew it I was full on sobbing. I let myself cry for like 3 minutes then pulled myself together.