Sex swing- S.S.

( it's like 3 am and I just don't know what I'm doing anymore)

(LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL. Oh and what better picture to go with the chapter if you know what I mean.)

Language and smut

Yn POV-
A while back Sebastian and I were looking for ways to spice it up in the bed room. We ordered a few things online. I just can't quite remember what we ordered.

Present day-

The door bell rang twice.
Me- SEBASTIAN GET YOUR ASS TO THAT DOOR NOW
Sebastian- FINE
I continued working while Sebastian opened the door.
Sebastian- packages great
Me- gimme gimme gimme
I did grabby hands and he couldn't help but laugh. He handed them to me. I practically ripped the boxes up. Once I opened it I remembered what it was and closed the box quickly.
Sebastian- well what is it
Me- oh nothing
Sebastian- come on
Me- it's nothing really
Sebastian- come on
He snatched the box and opened it. He pulled the black item out. And held it open.
Sebastian- th- a sex swing what the fuck
Me- well remember a few weeks ago you wanted to spice it up
Sebastian- yeah
Me- you ordered a sex swing
Sebastian- holy shit I remember that
He started laughing and I said- I'm not getting on that thing
Sebastian- oh yes you are
He carried me upstairs and went to the room.
Me- I am not having sex on that swing
Sebastian- oh come on
Me- no way
He threw me on the bed and started to hang it.
Me- Sebastian
Sebastian- we try it once and if you don't like we don't have to ever use it again
Me- fine
He hung it up and took off his shirt.
Me- now
Sebastian- well yeah
Me- I have work
Sebastian- oh that can wait
He started kissing my neck creeping up on my soft spot. His wet sloppy kisses turn me on by the second. ( I literally want to die)
I quietly moaned as he continued kissing my neck. He stopped and mumbled- are you sure you want me to stop
Me- no
He continued kissing my neck getting to my chest taking off my shirt. He pushed me down on the bed sucking on my breasts. (Jesus kill me now)
I arched my back just a little while unbuckling just pants. He took that as a sign to just rip them off. Which he did along with my shorts and his boxers. He kissed down my stomach going back up to my lips. He gave me light pecks. He went back down to kissing all over my waist. Slowly making his way down to my thighs. Rubbing me through my panties.
Sebastian- mhm already
I nodded rapidly hoping he could see me. He rubbed faster and harder. I moaned louder. I could practically hear him smirking. He slipped my panties off opening my thighs. Kissing the insides. He stopped and I gave him a questioning look. He picked me up and sat me down on the swing. Putting my feet through the holes. He spread my legs open kissing slowly up the thighs. He started rubbing me again but this time slower and in a more teasing matter.
Me- oh I hate you
Sebastian- no you don't
He soon attached his mouth to my clit while sliding two fingers in and out. I moaned loudly closing my eyes.
Me- holy shit
He sucked on my clit harder making me cry out louder.
Me- Sebastian
He stopped and stood up on the bed stroking his cock lightly. He looked at me making sure I was alright with it. I gave him a quick nod and he slid himself into me. He gave me a few seconds to adjust to his size. Then he started off slowly. I moaned while he attacked my neck. My arms were wrapped around his neck scratching down his back. As I did that I earned groans from him turning me on even more.
Me- harder
He did as I said making me moan loudly.
Me- oh yes right here
As he hit my g- spot I sunk my nails deep into his skin.
Sebastian- fuck you're tight
I clenched my walls meaning I was close.
Me- fuck I'm close
Sebastian- shit
He went deeper but slower. Him going deeper made me cry out.
Me- I'm almost there
Sebastian- not yet
He went faster while groaning.
Sebastian- now
We both released. Panting he let me off the swing making us collapse on the bed.
Sebastian- I love you
Me- I love you too