Chapter 7 - Alanna

Toboe took me to the smae resteraunt where we ate last night to celebrate my new job. This time he actually told me, up front, that he was paying for lunch. I grumbled about it but had no choice but to give in. Once inside i began looking around to make sure that the waitress who flirted with Toboe wasn't working.

"Who are you looking for?" Toboe asked me.

"I'm making sure the waitress from last night isn't working today." It was like my tounge had a mind of it's own. I felt my eyes widen as i realised what i'd just said. I clapped my hand over my mouch and looked at Toboe. My cheeks were flaming. "I- I mean.. I'm not looking for anyone." I tried to cover up.

"Is somebody jelous?" Toboe asked teasingly.

"Wha-No!" I said alittle too fast and mentally slapped myself.

"You are." He stated and grinned at me. 

"I am not!" I defended.

"Okay, you're not." He gave in to me. I smiled I had won this round. I couldn't let him know i was jelous. What if he didn't feel the same? "So before your dream turned into a nightmare, what were you and i doing?" He asked after we were seated and the waitress went away.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Well you said that a man had killed both you and i, but you never mentioned the others being there. So it comes to reason that the two of us were doing something. Whether it be talking, or something else." He rose his eyebrow at me.

My cheeks flamed and I gave out a squeek. "We weren't doing.. anything?" I tried to say it as a statement but it came out a question.

"If we weren't doing anything then why are you blushing?" He asked.

"I- I'm not blushing." I tried to cover it up by placing my menue in front of my face.

"Yes you are." he retorted.

"Okay.. Okay.. We were kissing" I mumbled the last word.

"Sorry what was that?" He asked me.

"We were kissing" I mumbled again.

"What?" He asked again.

"We were kissing okay?" I blurted as I dropped my menue from infront of my face. Then i realised what i'd said andmy eyes went wide again. My jaw dropped and my cheeks flamed again as i drew my hands quickly up to cover my mouth. 

"Hmm thats odd." He carried on the conversation easily, acting completely like he didn't care. "Because before you woke me up, i had a dream that you had woken me up to kiss me." He said it so non-chalantly that I almost didn't realise what He'd said. Then my cheeks flamed hotter and I had to look down. I couldn't let him know my true feelings. The dream probably meant nothing to him. What am i even saying? I thought to myself. If he dreamt it too, it must mean something.

Without looking up I moved over on my bench and patted the spot next to me. Toboe took the hint and came to sit beside me. He was facing me, which made my next move easier. In a flash i had put my arms around his neck and was sitting on his lap, my face mere inches from his.

"Is this.." I breathed out. "Is this okay?"

He nodded and before i could chicken out, I kissed him. He responded imeadiatly and kissed me back. Our lips moved as one, and i couldn't care less about air. When we broke apart for air, i felt it necissary for someone to say something about it.

"One of us should probably say something.." I whispered.

He looked me in the eyes, his own filled with wonder and happiness. "Oh boy." He whispered back.