Chapter 2 - Toboe

I saw her, just standing there as a car came barreling down at her. Without thinking i ran and dove for her as she dropped. We flew into the grass beside the road. Her shirt and pants were all the same colours as my own. As we fell her braclets matching my own flew off. She didn't seem very aware of her surroundings. Her stomach growls and i realize why. She probably hasn't eaten in a while the poor wolf. As we lie on the ground i move to look into her face. Her eyes are the same colour as mine, amber or close to that. She looks at me and then starts to look around. I move to get off of her. She seems alright. She looks sharply at her wrist then to mine and then around us. My hand brushes her arm as i neal beside her and her skin feels cold. She looks like she's going to drift off. 

"You're safe now, Wolf. Don't worry. I'll take you to Tsume and find you food. Seems like you need it, you poor thing." I say as she drifts off. I reach over her to grab a hoodie thats the same colours as her tank top. I lift her up and slip it on her over her head. Then i grab her braclets an put them on her under the sweater sleaves.

I picked her up and held her. So light in my arms. I lifted her left hand up to rest on her stomach. She moved it to my chest, like a child who is subconsiously aware yet not at all. I carried her wedding style back into the city. Tsume would know what to do. I shouldn't show her to Kiba just yet though. even if he accepted Blue so quickly, he might not want her here. If he could meet her while she's awake and fed he might think differently.

As i walked through the streets people watched. Looking at the girl in my arms. They'd never seen me with a gril other than Blue. It must look bad. I'm helping her though so i can't think about them. Damn if Hige could pop up out of now where lik usual that would be nice, but when ever i need him he never does. 

Out of the corner of my eye i catch a yellow hoodie. I look over and Hige is there watching me. He looks at the girl in my arms then the people around us. He runs over and falls into step beside me. 

"Who is she?" He askes.

"A girl..." I lower my voice, "A wolf... Just like us. She's starving. She nearly got hit by a car. She couldn't move and the driver couldn't see her. I saved her and now i'm taking her to Tsume. He'll take care of her while i find her some food."

"You think Tsume would help a girl he doesn't know? He didn't want to help Blue. How can you expect him to help her."

"He'll help. I know he will."

"And how do you know?"

"I have no clue. I just do."

"Whatever.... What do you think brought her here? I mean with all of us to that one city, it was Cheza. But she's not here... Not even a maden anymore..."

"Kiba still has her... Only... She's a flower now...."

"Yeah, well there's not enough scent for her to be drawn to it."

"Yeah... You're right... I dno't know what brought her here but I'm going to ask her when she wakes up."

"If She wakes up."

"Don't say that! I know she'll wake up. She has to."

"Ok, man." 

We walked to Tsume's apartment. When we reached it he was outside. Probably sensing that we were comming. He looked at us, saw the girl and went wide-eyed. 

"What happened to her?" He called as he rushed over.

"Her hunger got too bad and she nearly got ran over by a car." I whispered since he was right by us.

"Come on then. Alanna has her own room. I bought it for her this afternoon."

"Alanna?"

"Thats her name." He pointed to the girl in my arms. "How did you not know?"