SFW Alphabet - SCP 096.

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

He shows affection ... By cuddles . Yep . He's touch starved . He can come to you and look at you with puppy eyes . If you let him hug you , you and him will stuck there for sometime . If you need to go somewhere he will just hug your thigh and you could just walk with him hugging your leg .

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Well ... His name is SHY Guy . So it's explain everything . But he will play some videogames with you if you want . But firstly explain to him about game . And he will hug you . As I said his touch starved . So please hug him at least one time a day .

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He will adore to cuddle you . But he will be really shy to hug you by him self without your permission .

His favorite position is : Spoon . Probably he will be little spoon , he will feel loved . So please ... Hug him !

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Well he needed about 2 weeks for him to live with you
He can't cook . Don't let him cook when you don't know . He can set kitchen on fire . It was an incident . But he can clean . So if you ask he can do that .

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

If you break up with him ... He will ... cry more than usual . And he will be just broken by that ... He won't hide that he's sad about it .
If he will break up with you . He's sorry ! If you will be sad . He will feel REALLY guilty about making you sad .

F = Fiancé(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He want to make sure that you're ready to marry him . Ohh and ... tell him about what marriage is . Because he don't remember about it . It was a long time then he was a human . He remember some things about human life , but not so much .

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

H will be really gentle with you . He understands that he can kill you easily . So he will be really gentle with you .
He really try to understand you emotionally . He TRY . It's a little bit hard for him . And he will try to not make you uncomfortable .

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

I already said about he like to hug you . Soooo . He would honestly give the best hugs . So you will feel loved .

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Tooo shy to say it . He said it then you were 'asleep' . But then you said that you love him too/hug him . He will be in shock . But you were sleeping !

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)
Well not jealousy . He's afraid that you will leave him for someone . He's insecure . For everyone else he's heartless monster .

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Not really good kisser .
His favorite place to kiss you ... he don't care . He want to show you that he loves you .
He likes you to kiss his forehead or cheek . But he will brush . Always ... No matter how long you are together .

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

Neutral . Sometimes he likes them . He likes more around 2-10 . He find them adorable and cute , especially after he met Abbie (SCP 053). If you need to babysit one of your family member who's really smol . He will enjoy their company . But he need a disguise first .