SFW Alphabet - SCP 076

Requested by : Charlie_Sharlotte 

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Not really affectionate . But still he show affection to you .

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

He will be the one that will some time tease you or prank you . But not so much . He likes to see your reaction . Oh and he will never tell anybody your secrets . He's loyal friend .

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He like to cuddle . He don't care how to cuddle . No really he don't care .

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He need to adjust to your company . Oh cooking ? Don't let him . Or you won't have kitchen . No really don't let him cook ... First he need to learn how to do it . And he some time come home with blood on him (Victim's blood) . But he will wash it off .

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He'll try not to break your heart . It depends on how you break up . Sooo ... He won't show that he's mad about it to you . He will kill more if he's not in right mood . 

F = Fiancé(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Well he need about year of dating for him . And if you pass that time . He maybe propose to you after 1,2/1,6 year . 

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Tries his best to be physically gentle, he know how strong he is . At first he could grip too hard . He is VERY unused to being with somebody . 

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

He pulls you into his arms , gives you a long hug that's warm and almost too tight. Sometime he will rest his head on your shoulder

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He say it often . No really ... He almost everyday . And he firstly said it after a week .

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?

He doesn't get jealous, exactly . His protective instinct takes over first. If someone is fliting with you, he perceives them as a danger first, not a rival .

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?

He loves any kiss you give him . He just lights up when you kiss his rough palms or place a kiss on his cheek.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

Ohhhh ... He don't really hate them . He is neutral around them . He can chat with them . But he don't really know what he should say to them .

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Abel would wake up just before dawn. He'd give you a kiss on the cheek while you slept before going off to his morning chores . Training with swords and other weapons he have . Maybe killing some people . By the time you're awake, he made coffee and washes up before joining you for breakfast.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

It's so much better when he's got you wrapped in a blanket on his lap. It helps him to fall asleep faster .

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

Well if you know almost everything about him . He will tell something you didn't know . And if you don't know he needs sometime(Almost a month )

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?

Not really easily . 50% for him to get angry . But don't worry you won't get hurt . He will leave home to go kill somebody .

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?

He tried ... He really tried to remember everything . But he ends up remembering thing you like and etc. Simple things you like .

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite memory, even years after you both are together, is the first time he got to hold you in his arms.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

Incredibly protective . That's all I need to say ... Someone bothering and flirting with you? STAB THEM WITH SWORD .

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He is so thoughtful when it comes to gifts and dates! He's like...really into gift giving as a love language. He'd give you so many gifts you'd feel like he spends so much on you constantly. Don't ask how he got them.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

He hates his own emotions. He will constantly shut them down when he gets too emotional.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

Like...rarely? He doesn't really care for how he looks but he still looks so good anyways.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

You're like one of the only people he'd feel incomplete without. He loves you really much, like REALLY FUCKEN much.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

In his past he was shepherd . Someday then you will come home you see this picture : 

Abel is holding a little lamb in his hands and petting it and in other hand he have mug with tea or coffee . 

It doesn't anger him , like then he see his brother (SCP 073). It, on the contrary, brings nostalgia and calmness .

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

He dislikes when his partners are kind of affection to others , especially to his big brother ...

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

Abel can sleep anywhere . He can sleep sitting up or standing, on the hard ground or covered in a cloth under the snow . He's become so accustomed to rough sleeping conditions that if ever given a chance to have a soft, clean bed, it would be a little disarming . The sheer softness would make it difficult to sleep . Like he was going to fall through the fluff , and he'd probably accidentally rip any sheets . Ops...