SCP 073 x Shy & Timid Reader .

Anonymous asked :
Can you do an SCP 073 (Cain) x Fem!Reader where the reader is smol and shy/timid but in reality the reader is quite honest and is secretly kinky? (You don't have to add the last part if you don't want to)

I think it's more of a gender neutral reader . Well yeah , cause I did not use any pronounce .

Okay so ... You're really cute for him . You can't change his mind .

If you really struggling with your shyness when he won't bother you so much if that makes you uncomfortable .

Well Cain has average height . And you are smaller that he is . So he'll be such a simp for you . A protective one btw . 

He don't want you to be near Abel . He's really scared that Able will hurt you ... or worse .
Constantly holds your hand(he loves it)

Will want to carry you around . Once again I'll say that he wont do that if it is weird for you . And will ask you first if that's okay .

A little nervous then someone's coming near you . He's scared that something will happen since you are timid and small .

If he didn't have his power(curse) he would've bring you many flowers that you like .
Constantly following you .

Oh and he want to hug you so much , but will be scared of hurting you . 

When he found out you are honest . He's a lil surprised. Because , there isn't many people who's honest . And like ... You're sooo sweet , but can say really tough truth .

If he saw you tell some mean person the truth (hurtful for them)of them . Oh ... he's respecting you more now . Not saying that he didn't respect you .

Will try not to annoy you or so you can't get mad at him .

And about the last part ... It shocked him very , I mean very much .

I mean ... He thinks it is really hot . So it plus plus situation for both of you .

He won't shame you cause of your kinky nature(?) .