SCP 049 comforting you .

Okay so ... I wanted to write a comfort like chapter with 1 of my comfort characters . (Well I like almost all SCPs that I know . Or at least I think that I don't really like 1-2 characters)Oh and I decided to write this cause I think I'm getting sick cause it's pretty cold and I have not really good day . So why not to write something like Oneshot and a headcanon ?

Little Oneshot:

*Sigh* It wasn't a great day as you expected or way worse than you originally thought . Because , (Reason why it was a bad day / why you become sick ) . And you need to get it of your mind . Maybe lay down , try to sleep/listen to music/watch something/take medicine/etc. As you came into your room you saw Doc just sitting on a chair and reading a book . 

"Oh , greetings Y/n . Is everything alright ? " - He noticed you and said casually .

"Not really , I just want to lay down and (do what you want) . "

"Did you got sick/have a bad day ?"

"Yeah ."

"Want me to make you a hot drink ? Like tea , coffee , hot chocolate or just a warm water ?"

"(Your answer . I don't know what your reply will be )"

"Okay " 

Little time skip (YEAH)

After a few minutes he was cuddling with you/sitting near you(If you don't like/scared of being touched) . 

"Y/n remember that I'll always be with you and comfort you . Okay ?"

"Mhm , thanks for keeping me a company "

"No problem . I'll always will be next to you when you need me and everything will be alright "

Headcanon :

He'll always be supportive if you're feeling bad .

And if you got sick he'll try to cure you . And not like with the others . Just try to stop the illness in you . 

And if you have some anxiety/stress/panic attacks he'll do his best to make you feel a lot better . Giving you some space if you need . Or cuddles/assurance/hugs/etc. 

He just doesn't like to see you with bad feeling/emotions . So he'll try to cheer you up . 

But if you just want to be in silence and sit near him that's alright ! 

Always will check on you afterwards . 

Will bring you something to drink or will cook ... But he need to read a cooking book first if you have one . Or you can try to teach him how to use phone ... at least how to type on key board and about apps .

He's just worried about his dear friend/partner ! That's all .

Oh and he'll be really protective of you afterwards too .

Yeah , it's short . But at least i wrote something .