SFW Alphabet - SCP 073.

idreamfairy(t) & bwalker0399 requested:

May I have an SFW Alphabet for SCP-073/Cain? Please and thank you for considering my request!(T)
DO LIKE A SCP 073 (Cain) alphabet head cannons please!💗(W)

No problem! I'm always glad to take request . Since I don't really know what to write :') But keep  in mind that my imaginations is dead-

And I'll probably rewrite old Alphabets(and ofc it will take a looong time

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Pretty affectionate . There isn't many people who show him affection . So he'll be pretty clingy in the beginning of your relationship . Even if you both are best/close friends(But won't be too clingy if that makes you uncomfortable)
And his way of showing his affection is quality time and well ... Physical touch ,if that's okay if not then words of affirmation . 

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Well he's a nice friend , he'll listen if you rant or just felling down and want to talk about it . And he's good at keeping secrets(not really , but he'll try to keep a secret that you told him , especially if it's really serious . Not that he would tell someone if that is not serious .)

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

At first he'll be unused to cuddles and as I said will be clingy . After a while , he will be really happy to cuddle with you and will be a little less clingy . And Cain don't have a fav position , just happy to be near you . 

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Yeah , he would want to live together with you . But, it will be a problem if you got something made of plants/plant related things/plants or flowers in your home . 

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

It's a little bit hard for him ... Okay , no it's hard for him . He's scared that you'll be really mad at him just like his brother . And he don't want to hurt your feelings too . But maybe some day , he will thinks that Foundation won't really appreciate that you are dating an anomaly , maybe they'll hurt you , so he thinks that it will be safer for you .

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

I mean . He's a little old timey and would want to marry you ... If that was possible . But he still has some thoughts about both of you getting married and maybe start a family . And he knows that the chances are low. 

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He's pretty gentle , both physically and emotionally . He knows that if he fucks up he'll hurt your feelings or you try to attack him and you'll get hurt . So he won't be too pushy about some things and etc. 

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Yup . Ofc he do . And I don't need to say more I already wrote about cuddles/hugs .

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

When he's just admiring you(where there isn't many people) and they he'll say that he loves you . Then realizes and panics a little .

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

He's not the type to get jealous of people you talk to . But if he sees someone flirt with you/cat call you or something then his protection mode goes up and will warn this person that you're taken and wouldn't want puch them or anything . But if they get aggressive and try to attack him . Well you know what would happen .