SCP 166 x male reader headcannons

Anonymous asked:

Scp 166 x male reader who isn't affected by her powers headcanons

SCP 166-V ( Teenage Succubus / Clair)

She's very surprised by that . You didn't try to r*pe her or something like that . You just said hi to her and walk pass her .

She'll try to talk to you later . But she need to ask permission to see you . If they say yes . OMG she's so happy . She can normally talk to male . She only talked a little with females .

Well she can't wear clothes cause she'll have rash after 15 min . So she'll just cover herself with hair .

After few month of friendship she start to like you . Or love you . But she need sometime to confess to you . Unless you do it firstly . It doesn't matter if you or she confessed .

If you're friends with Clef , then ... You'll be just : I can't believe I'll date my friend's daughter(Dr. Alto Clef ) . She's like : Wait what- . You're friends with my father ? Wow . She's a little nervous to say that she date you to her father . You're friends ... But , what if he won't like it . Clef is okay to your relationship . Unless you broke her heart

If you don't know him or you know him , but you aren't friends ... She'll be sooooo nervous . If he won't like you ? Then what she'll do ? Then Clef find out . He's neutral . And won't really say anything .

SCP 166 (Just Teenage Gaea / Epon )

(Within a fifteen-meter radius of SCP-166, artificial objects gradually return to an unworked state. Higher complexity objects like electronics or vehicles are affected quicker, with degradation of their metallic components causing catastrophic structural failure in a matter of hours.)

She's unexpected to see that you came near her with working phone . She know what's her power . And really surprised . She started talking to you and after some time . And want to become friends with you . You become best friends after 7 month . She really appreciate your company she have some friends in Foundation . But not so much 3-5 people . But after you met each other she was more happy than before .

Oh and if you're Christian/Muslim she'll want to pray with you . Even if you have another religion , she don't care .

Oh you're an atheist ? ... Ummmm . Can you at least stay around ? Please .

Like with Clair it won't matter who confessed . And about her father too . It's the same .