Shadowwick bay

Kirishima's pov still:

Mitsuki: "Well, I'm glad to hear that."

Kirishima: "Mhm.."

Bakugou: "We'll leave you to rest.."

Bakugou leads us out and tells mina to stay there with him, ojiro has taken over the wheel and we go on deck. Taking the wheel from ojiro, bakugou tells him to take his break now, so he does and leaves the deck. I go and help masaru with the sails, mitsuki standing with bakugou and helping him.

After a few long hours, we reach a beautiful bay, where bakugou starts to slow the boat until we come to a stop and mitsuki anchors the boat down. Mina comes up with sero, who I have cleared to get out of bed and bakugou lowers the boat with mina, sero, mitsuki and masaru in it, me as well.

Bakugou, jiro, kaminari, shinsou and the rest of the crew line up on the edge of the boat, they have handed us most of their clothes to keep them dry and when we're a reasonable distance away, they all start to jump into the water, landing with a splash, when they hit the water's surface.

When we get to the shore, I help take the other's clothes onto the beach, keeping them safe from sand and things. Most people head straight into the sea to join everyone else, but upon seeing me not move, sero and mina walk over to me and sit next to me. Sero can't go in anyway, but mina looks at me "Why aren't you going in kirishima?"

I look at her and smile slightly "I.. never had the time to learn how to swim.."

Bakugou walks out of the water and looks at us "Oi, what's with you?"

He directs this to me and mina looks at him "He can't swim apparently."

I shake my head and smile slightly, rubbing the back of my neck "I never really had time to learn.."

Bakugou rolls his eyes and walks over, pulling me to my feet "What are you-"

Bakugou: "Just shut up."

He takes my hand and pulls me into the water, making sure my shoes are off and sword is safe. I don't mind until it gets deep and then I start to panic slightly. When he notices, he chuckles and pulls me closer "Calm down. You're fine."

Relaxing a little, he keeps us both a float and I look at him "Oh great, what am I going to wear?"

Bakugou chuckles "It's fine. Borrow mine or something."

I pout slightly, but end up smiling.

Kaminari chuckles slightly "Yiu look like a scared puppy."

Kirishima: "Yeah, I feel like one."

Bakugou rolls his eyes "You're fine. I got you anyway, it's not like you can drown or anything."

Kaminari gasps slightly "You can't swim?!"

Everyone slowly turns and I chuckle slightly "No, I can't."

Mitsuki: "So sad. I've never known anyone who can't swim."

Kirishima: "Ah, well you do now."

Mitsuki chuckles slightly "Mhm, I guess so."

Shinsou: "Welp, this could be interesting."

Kirishima: "Y-yeah... it's um.."

Bakugou: "Calm down, I said I'm not gonna drop you."

Kirishima: "Yeah well you say that now."

He rolls his eyes and kaminari takes one of my hands "Here, come here."

I nod and bakugou let's me go, then kaminari pulls me so that I am away from anything and tells me what to do.

After a little while, I start to get the hang of it all and I manage to at least keep myself afloat.

~587 words~