Friends

Bakugou's eyes widen slightly and so do mina's, then mina asks "Midoriya?!"

Kirishima looks at them and tilts his head slightly, then mina says "Oh, bakugou's childhood friend."

He nods slightly and walks over to the cell he's in with the two pirates, mina and bakugou gasping slightly when they see him. Kirishima looks at the pirate and frowns in slight confusion "...what on earth happened to you..?"

Midoriya tilts his head "Aren't you the prince, shouldn't you know that?"

Bakugou: "Oi, how'd you get yourself caught? What did they arrest you for?"

Midoriya: "Oh.. they caught me at a bar and arrested me for associating with you."

Kirishima rolls his eyes and gets the guard's attention "That.. will be my father's doing," he then takes the keys from the guards and opens the gate of the cell, offering the boy a hand.

Midoriya looks at mina and bakugou, who nod and so he hesitantly takes his hand and stands up. But when he does, kirishima suddenly let's go and throws up in a nearby bucket.

Mina, bakugou, midoriya and some of the guards go over and check on him, but when one of the prisoners say "So now the king's dead and the prince is ill? Fucking amazing."

Bakugou sneers at them and they shut up, then kirishima sighs and stands up, straightening himself out. He then turns to the guard and asks "Was anyone else unjustly arrested here?"

The guard nods slightly and points to a cell "..cell no.2. He... actually was almost killed by overhaul, captured by your father and sent here for being his daughter... she's only 6.."

Kirishima nods slightly and goes over to the cell, looking at the person inside to see a little 6 year old girl, skin and bones with bandages up her arms and legs. He sighs and mumbles something under his breath, then holds his hand out for the keys, the guard complying and letting him have them.

Opening the cell, the girl wakes up and looks up at them with clear fear in her eyes. Midoriya looks at them and then kirishima slowly steps into the cell, kneeling down and looking at her. She tilts her head slightly and asks "..y-you're not here to hurt me...?"

Kirishima: "..no... no, I would never...."

She looks him up and down "..but you're a k-kirishima...."

Kirishima opens his mouth but then closes it again, sighing slightly "...I'm not my father.."

He looks into her eyes and slowly offers her a hand, which she slowly takes, crawling over to him and hugging him "..me neither..."

Kirishima smiles sligjtly and hugs her back, sitting in the cell with her, trusting the others not to lock him in there and all. Then he breaks the hug and says "Let me see what we have here..." he puts a hand in his pocket and then takes out a small leather bag, then opens it and hands it to her "Here... that should give you a little bit of strength for now, we'll get you something proper to eat in a minute."

She takes the bag and smiles at him, nodding.

Kirishima: "What's your name?"

Eri: "Eri.."

Kirishima smiles slightly and nods "Well, hello eri, I'm eijiro kirishima."

She smiles slightly and says "Hi."

Then kirishima stands up and takes her hand, leading her out of the cell and taking out another pouch, passing it to midoriya. The boy looks surprised, but thanks him and kirishima asks "What's your name?"

Midoriya: "Oh. Izuku midoriya."

Kirishima nods and then they walk out of the prisons and mina asks "..so you've really never been in a prison before..? Like... never knew what went on?"