Coma

When the todorokis arrive a few days later, endeavour is about to say something when he sees Kashikida Matamichi there. He tilts his head and walks over "What's going on?"

Kashikida turns to him and sighs "Endeavour, you've chosen the wrong time for a visit. The prince, my grandson, is in a coma. The curse has been activated and... don't stress my daughter, she's already got enough on her plate."

Todoroki's eyes widen and kashikida smiles slightly to him and says "Prince shoto, you're permitted to go through. You all are... apart from endeavour. We have... guests you won't want to mix with and we don't want any trouble right now."

Endeavour simply grumbles, but nods and follows him elsewhere as the todorokis make their way over to where they see a small gathering of people. When the people hear footsteps, they look over and the queen smiles slightly "Ah... todorokis. You may go inside... I see endeavour has listened to us?"

Rei smiles slightly and nods "Mhm, but I'd expect a temper tantrum later."

The queen sighs and says "Yes, I think do too."

They exchange a small smile and go inside the room where they see some more unfamiliar faces. But then todoroki asks "..sero?"

Sero looks up at that voice and asks "Prince shoto?" He stands up and then says "..I can leave-"

Todoroki: "No.. no, please stay..."

Bakugou looks up and narrows his eyes, standing up until rei recorgnises him and gasps slightly "..no wonder why endeavour wasn't allowed here."

Todoroki: "Why? What is it?"

Rei nods towards bakugou, who crosses his arms and then todoroki tilts his head as rei says "That's captain bakugou. His mother and father are famous pirates.. no one really knows his first name."

Bakugou rolls his eyes and says "Katsuki. My first name is katsuki, use it and I'll carve your voice box out."

Sero: "Captain.."

Turning, bakugou just sighs and says "Fine... I won't."

He sits back down and jiro puts an arm around him "You know, you can stare at him all you want, he isn't going to wake up because of it. Remember? The whole soulmate thing."

Todoroki walks over to the bed slowly and sits down, carefully taking one of kirishima's hands and sitting in a chair provided. Both of his hands cup the hand he is holding up, then he leans and presses his forehead to it, closing his eyes and sighing deeply.

Sero moves slightly and rubs his back gently, almost making the prince jump, but he lets sero be.

Sero: "You guys still, you know, or no..?"

Todoroki shakes his head slightly "No... but we are good friends," he looks over to sero and sero just nods slightly.

Rei raises an eyebrow "What are you boys talking about?"

Todoroki mumbles "Nothing mother, don't worry about it.."

Bakugou sits back in his chair and todoroki sighs, putting kirishima's hand gently back down on the bed.

Sero: "I take it, it didn't end badly?"

Todoroki shakes his head and looks over to sero "No.. it didn't. We decided endeavour was.... too much to cope with, let alone kirishima's father. So we broke it off and remained friends afterwards.... I think it's for the best anyway."

Rei and fuyumi look at eachother, then fuyumi asks "...you were dating?"

Todoroki simply hums, then rei nods slightly "..good to know."