Curses and children

The bakugous seem more surprised by that, which catches their attention a little.

Mrs. Matamichi: "Were you already aware about eijiro's scar?"

Mitsuki looks at her and simply nods "Yes. It was brought up previously.."

The matamichis simply nod and say "Anyway... I will introduce you to someone in a little while. Someone you haven't met yet... but before that, I need to tell you that there is one thing you must never bring up. I'll show you what I mean.."

He leads them through the gardens and they follow, seeing the bakusquad talking to a gardener. The gardener seems rather friendly, talking to them as well, engaging in the conversation as she shows them what she's doing.

Gardener: "Oh. Mr. Matamichi, mrs. Matamichi, are you looking for something?"

The bakusquad look up and see them, the dekusquad looking up as well (todoroki not included in the dekusquad).

Uraraka: "Midoriya, it's been a while."

Midoriya smiles slightly "Uraraka-san, it sure has."

Bakugou rolls his eyes slightly and then Mr. Matamichi says "We're fine, thank you though."

The gardener nods and continues what she's doing, however the two squads decide to join the others and they follow the matamichis through to a seperate part of the garden.

Walking into a ring made out of rose bushes, they go under an arch created with twine and climbing roses. A cherry blossom tree in the centre of the garden, but they notice that the pebble path goes between gravestones. They're in a graveyard. A beautiful one, but still a graveyard.

Marble gravestones for miles, all royalty, all buried here.

He walks them to the newest graves, then stops "..the bodies aren't buried here... this is more like a memorial. They're cremated, their ashes spread throughout the gardens... in their favourite places."

Looking over to them, he goes past the king's new marble headstone and stops at the next one.

Matamichi: "Aiko kirishima... the oldest of the kirishima siblings. Eijiro is a middle child, he was the only boy."

Kneeling down, he uses his sleeve to brush off the little bit of dirt over the letters, then says "They're cleaned daily, however, her and kami, her sister, died in an accident. One that involved swords and a fight against their own men..."

Sero bows his head slightly, then mina places a hand on his shoulder, asking "..you were there?"

Sero looks over to them and simply nods "..the army split in two.... those loyal to the king and those loyal to the queen. All three of the kirishima siblings were on the queen's side.. blood was shed in the masses... until the king finally won after the queen's side surrendered, having learned of the princesses deaths.... it was.. a horrible time. I left two years after."

Mr. Matamichi nods and stands up "Either way... the girls were killed indirectly by their own father.... at no point did he even pause to think about the possible consequences towards even his own children. My point is, the man was bad.. untrustworthy. That way you won't be too surprised to learn the full extent of what he's done.."

He turns and says "On that note, I believe it's time to leave."

~time skip: the next morning~

Bakugou's crew wake up and gather together for breakfast, but their captain is not present. Infact, they can't find him anywhere. Mitsuki and masaru are present, sat with the crew and the matamichis, waiting for any sign of the queen and bakugou. Natsuo also seems to be missing, however rei, shoto and fuyumi are all present as well.