{3} Twilight

10/10 Masterpiece

This one, omg... arghh... this was the first book i rated with 10/10 and the one that made me fall in love with woosan fanfics. Thank you ATinyStay for this beautiful book.

The Story contains a lot of triggering themes and i just say... it's heavy to read it. But it's worth it to go through the pain, you will just fall heads over heels with it.

What really got me was the diffrence to other books, this one has such a new and fresh concept. It's something i never saw anywhere else. Not only the idea and concept were new to me but also the ships! I swear i never knew i needed Seonggi so bad in my life. These Ships were something diffrent from the typical ones but Woosan captured my heart the most.

Not because it's my favorite ship... but because of their personalitys, their connection, the relationship they built and the envelopment!! I swear... wooyoung in this story is so wholesome you will cry just because of this innocent soul.

It is also extremely exciting and you will be full of tension while reading it. There is a lot of action and you feel like watching a movie instead of reading a book.

I love this one and even tho Who we Are became my nr. 1, Twilight will forever be special to me.