{8} It's Magic

9/10 Great

This book by SEOLUNAR is still on going and has rather slow updates but it's sooo great and enjoyable and for me personally it was a big surprise to their other books

If you aren't used to their books then i would recommend to start with this one because this author gives you serious trust issues 👀 Hehe, i was way too sceptical at the beginning to fully enjoy it because everything seemed sus to me.

But this book is lovely and soft and that surprised me after i read the other books of them and it was definitely a good surprise that i didn't expected. This made the whole experience more special to me because i love twists like this and i'm a sucker for unexpected things :3

It's Magic is a beautiful book that holds many mysteries and secrets that really pulled at my nerves like omg i haaated to not know the answers to the secrets and i loved it at the same time. When an author is able to make you that curious, they truly have talent. I am immersed in the story and completely forgot time while reading it.

I love conspiracy theories and that was a fun factor that played into the high ranking because i had SO many theories about what is actually going on and bruh was i wrong with them.. :T (grrr)

Beside the fact that the story progress at the beginning is rather slow, it isn't stretched or painfully long, the author managed to build up the plot harmoniously and when the events finally start it just gets better and better.

The idea itself doesn't seem to be something new or unique but trust me, it is! Just the fact the author managed to create a story with a concept so many people used before yet to create something completely new truly amazes me and the humor in it is great!!

I fell in love with the character personality's and just to make it more tasty to you: Imagine 3 tiny Wooyoung's that represent his inner voice and they all have a reckless mouth and don't care abt spilling too much tea~ i love it.

I can't say much more abt it yet because it's still on going but this book is worth giving a try!!