{9} Poison

9/10 Great

This book is from exotiny is a MUST READ! For real

This book is from exotiny is a MUST READ! For real.. damn.. this book left me speechless and it blew my mind in too many ways..

This book contains triggering topics and is extremly dark themed but it still touched my heart in many ways. I seriously was shook.

My favorite detail is the writing! The writing is chef's kiss. The first verse already convinced me and made ma fall for it because the whole mood and aura of the book is like a 60's crimi and i'm a sucker for it. The mood is densed and mysterious, you know with every word written how dangerous this book is, how important every step you make is and just how careful you have to be. You are immediately drawn into it and just sayin but Hongjoong as a private "journalist" (more detective, that bish finds the teeeea) is something you never knew you need so badly in your life.

The concept reminded me a little bit of 'The Great Gatsby' with mysterious aura that surrounds Seonghwa in the story, the many many dirty secrets that are yet to be revealed and the way his and hongjoongs path's cross and how they get entangled into each other lifes.

This book is everything but soft, trust me. One of the reasons of my trust issues on wattpad :) ~just smile through the pain~

I needed to take breaks in between the reading process and still didn't started the second book (i rlly have to start it already ._.) because it was heavy and really crushed my emotions sometimes. Not in a sentimental way, it frustrated me. This book is full of toxic relationships and frustrating plot twists but it still manages to be beautiful in it's own way.

The characters are interesting and they surprise you many times, but the changes in them are drastically as well. This book is made to crush you because every time you get a moment to breath and to enjoy the events.............................

read to find out what happens then~ ;3

Pls give this book the recognition and love it deserves! But for real, be careful with it. I'm someone who isn't easily triggered and i'm into darker themes and all but sometimes it got to overwhelming for me. If you are sensitive then enjoy it with caution.