{10} Sleepover

9/10 Great

I'm personally really excited to recommend this treasure from the lovely love_lorri who isn't only a wonderful person i thankfully got to know better but a great author as well and i hiiiiighly put it to your heart to read it

Sleepover was the very first book about a polyamory relationship or a throuple. And even tho i'm an extremly open minded and extremly straight forward person who talks openly abt things like this and not much is in any way awkward for me, polyamorous relationship were. Not the fact it exists or people are into this kind of relationship but it was personally for me in a way awkward, i wasn't able to create a picture abt it in my head and i couldn't see myself in that kind of relationship and i didn't thought something like this could actually work. (It wasn't necessarily the fact that more than 2 people are part of the relationship.. More the fact that it's even hard for me to understand basic relationships with two people that made it so hard for me to understand some with more than 2 people. I'm someone who doesn't get emotionally attached to people, i'm kind of not able to feel love or a connection to people. Don't get me wrong, i have a weak spot for it and i truly believe in love others can have for one another, but i can't empathize with it bcs i can't feel it myself.)

But this book changed my whole point of view! At first i started it for the smut because when i found it i was in the mood for a smutty story but while reading it i got more and more captivated into the whole story. How beautiful it is to be able to love more then one person, how soft and emotional the moments are, how real and special the feelings between them are and just how good lorri manages to portrait it through the beauty of her writing.

The concept was new to me but beside of that and the beautiful writing, something else was perfectly created: The Characters.

The three main character (Wooyoung, San and Yeosang) are soo different in every way and facette yet they work perfectly fine together and they kind of create an oddly harmony between them. As if they're all a peace of the same puzzle and only be complete when they're together.

The way they met each other and the way it all started is purely enjoyable! This book contains a lot of good humor and loving moments, soft fluff and some emotional rollercoasters here and there AND one of the main things is the smut.. Chef's Kiss!

One of the best smut i ever saw here on wattpad and just to make it more tasty to you, wait for The Chair 😂✊🏻

Lorri is also really good in creating a natural feeling during the reading, it feels real and natural and isn't cliche or overdone. The kinks are well portrait and many people can learn more about what kinks actually are and not the way society portraits them.

All in all it is a beautiful and creative book with many enjoyable moments, many emotional moments but most importantly.. many moments that shows REAL LOVE and connection.