{14} Grumpy

9/10 Great

This little treasure by ERICVERSE is a sweet abd fluffy story that calms you down and let's you sink into pure enjoyment without the typical angsty sus moments you have in most au's on wattpad

It's soft and actually not really special in that way. As the author said, it's a typical cliché lovestory, but actually i don't think it's that much of a cliché. But just a typical lovestory~

But besides all the woosan lovestory au's on wattpad, you will really love this one and regret sleeping on it!

Sometimes it's the simple things that leave us speechless because it shows us that simple is enough, good enough to satisfy everything we crave in a book.

And i love how this book portraits diffrent facettes of people.. How we all life in the same reality at the same time in diffrent lives we tend to judge wayy to fast and how things actually are, how the reality of the people we judge actually look like. How many surprising personality traits people have that we will only get to know, if we give them a chance.

Sometimes the unreachable and popular people aren't so diffrent from ourselves and just need people who give them the possibility to be themselve. You will be surprised how open and free they are and how much love they have to give.

Everyone has their own little struggles in life.. even highschool students already face them but you will see how easy things can be when you share your life with someone that understands you, accepts you and loves you.

And the relationship isn't that kind of extreme and fast going relationship we know too well from woosan books, it's a smooth and soft love with some little ups and downs and the typical inner struggles and self doubts we all face in live and how it slowly changes the more trust you built through the shared time.

This book made me so soft, pls read it!
I mean, i don't read many soft books (i kinda end with angsty and dark stuff all the time.. hehe) but the fluff i read is so beautiful and soft, arghh i love it~