{4} Genie

10/10 Masterpiece

This one by SkylerMaknae  is a surprise even to me to be in my 10/10 list

This one by SkylerMaknae  is a surprise even to me to be in my 10/10 list. Every other book is extremly dark with heavy themes and lots of triggers, yet this one is truly deserved to be called a masterpiece.

But don't let it fool you, this one might be overall fluff with looots of good humor (i swear my mom made fun of me because she could hear loud laughing from my room in the middle of the night) because it also includes a little bit of triggering themes as homophobia and i think even abuse when i remember right 

But the focus is on the couple and the encounter and i looove it. I fell in love with text au's because of this one!

The idea is fresh and funny and you feel bad for wooyoung at some parts but it also makes you happy as fuck. San is real sneaky but this all makes it so enjoyable. And trust me, you will fall for the book pretty fast and just hype them up. Damn, i was the biggest supporter and sometimes nearly had a mental breakdown and i just wished to jump right into that book and make things clear, arghh..  (you see, i'm still not over it xD)

And a really good thing is that the story builds up rather slow. It starts lightly and throughout the process, more depth gets into it. The whole story AND character development is wonderful and it never gets boring.

I really recommend reading this one! It goes perfectly as a break from heavy books to calm your nerves down and just be able to enjoy something without getting too overwhelmed.