{12} Typo

9/10 Great

Typo from the cutest Author on Wattpad bbuddana is a real surprise

Typo from the cutest Author on Wattpad bbuddana is a real surprise. You'll expect something else based on the description but the surprise is a good one!

Typo is one of the books i had really long in my reading list, but after i finished Promise (this will get a review as well~ ;3) i just craved for another book of the author. So i finally decided to give Typo a go and damn am i lucky about it!

Seriously, i expected something completely diffrent. The book is mainly fluff but it contains some triggering themes! So be careful if you are sensitive.

The beginning already surprised me, i expected a nice sweet story about a boy that made a cute lil typo... but damn you don't know WHAT of a typo he made.. and the overall situation he is in really touched my heart.

You will instantly fall in love with how pure woodoung's character is.. that's one of the strengths of the author to build and portrait the characters really well and you just love them.

I don't wanna spoil too much content because the surprise effect is what makes this book so great, but if you decide to read it (as you should!) you can look forward to a story filled with funny moments and laughter, a story that touches your heart in a diffrent way, a story that portraits pure and deep emotions and connections and a story that is creative and unique in it's own way.

As i said, this book touches your heart diffrently. Since the story is mainly fluff and humor and the angsty moments aren't extremly graphic or intensly described, it doesn't crushes you in that way..

But the knowledge abt the fate and situation of some character... and the innocent and pure personality the character still has will make you cry like a river.. It touches you in that way..

I couldn't believe just HOW pure and kind a soul can be... how beautiful a person can be on the inside and out.. and the moment the character's situation changes will make you cry out of joy and love.

I enjoyed this story so much and i was actually a little mad when it ended :T I thought there will be more chapter and i let is really long in my library until i found out.... it's finished TwT i miss this book so much!!

You really should give it a try and support the book and the author, because the author is such a sweet and kind person!! Give them all the love in the world~