Chapter 6

A/N: Hope you're all happy with how the imprinting went down? I didn't want Paul to be forced to stay away from Olivia - she's good for him. There's also the fact that Sam hasn't hurt Emily yet, so he has no reason to keep the wolves away from people just yet either.

We're back to Olivia's POV.

There is a small lemon in this chapter. What can I say? They're horny teenagers!

As usual, I don't own anything Twilight related, I'm just playing with the Twilight world. I'm also going to admit that I haven't read the books in at least 10 years, so some things may have come from other fics I've read. If you recognise something and want credit, please message me. I've read so many fics over the last year that I don't what has come from where!

Also, a big thank you to everyone who have voted for and commented on this story. Knowing people are actually reading and enjoying what I write keeps me motivated.

~°*°~

January 6th, 2004

I really don't want to go to school today. The thought of being in school with five vampires is not something I'm happy about.

Last night I didn't sleep well, at all. There was an ache in my chest, which I think is because of being away from Paul.

I think about everything I found out last night, and my boyfriend being able to change into a wolf at will. I've always thought there was more in the world than humans, and finding out the supernatural is real doesn't really surprise me. I'm not sure if it's the imprint making me more accepting, or if I would have accepted everything so easily anyway. I'm extremely happy that Paul imprinted on me though - I love him and would have been devastated if he'd imprinted on someone else.

I sigh and get ready for the day. Whilst I get breakfast I send Paul a text.

Good morning wolf boy, I missed you last night, didn't sleep well - Olivia

He replies a few minutes later.

Hey babe. I missed you too. I didn't sleep well either, there was an ache in my chest. I think it's the imprint, but I'm going to ask Sam about it later - Paul

I had an ache too. Let me know what Sam says - Olivia

I will. If I don't reply don't be worried, can't use my phone in wolf form - Paul

Ha ha, of course. I love you - Olivia

I love you too - Paul

I finish my breakfast, wash the dishes and head to school.

~°*°~

School is uneventful. I have a couple of classes with Jasper, and one with both Emmett and Rosalie. They've not once spoken to me since they moved here, and I don't think they'll start now. They can't know that I know about them, so I carry on as usual, talking to Brooke and Faye and eating lunch with our usual group.

Once school is finished I head home and call Paul.

"Hey." He says, answering the phone quickly.