Chapter 7

A/N: Another pre Twilight chapter. This is a wolf fic rather than a vampire fic, so I'm going into what happened before Bella arrived. I'm still following my own timeline, but trying to follow the sequence of events from 'The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide' relating to Sam and Emily. At this point in time Sam has been going to Neah Bay to see Emily and has spent some time with her. I know the guide says Sam accidentally phasing happened in Neah Bay, but that makes no sense if Sue Clearwater helps her - it is around 1 hour 25 minutes drive between La Push and Neah Bay according to Google Maps - so I moved that to La Push.

As usual, I don't own anything Twilight related, I'm just playing with the Twilight world.

~°*°~

January 7th, 2004

Today has dragged. The imprint bond has felt less painful since Paul and I had sex last night; it's more of a pull now than physical pain. Perhaps it's because we've fully accepted the imprint and Paul marked me. I think back to what happened and flush pink. I can honestly say forest sex is hot. Any sex with Paul is hot, to be honest. He is passionate and that always comes across, but last night was just so primal. So Paul.

I arrive home from school and find Dad in the living room watching a game on TV.

"Hey Dad."

"Hey Livvy."

"Listen, Paul's not being feeling too great. I'm going to head down to his house again, see if he needs anything." I say. Dad knows about Paul's history, he knew from Billy, so he knows he lives alone.

"Sure. I'll call for a pizza." He says.

"Are you sure? There's a lasagne in the freezer?" I say.

"I'm sure Livvy. I'm sure you want to check on that boy of yours." He replies.

"Thanks Dad." I say, heading out to my car and down to Paul's house.

I arrive and let myself in. I find Paul in the living room watching TV with both Sam and Jared.

"Hey." I say, going over to Paul and sitting in his lap. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me.

"Hey." He replies.

"Hey Liv." Sam and Jared say.

"Hey boys." I reply.

"Liv, I was wondering if I could bring Emily here for dinner tonight. I want her to meet the three of you." Sam asks.

"It's Paul's house, it's up to him." I reply with a shrug.

"But you're his imprint, so he's whipped." Jared jokes. Paul throws a cushion at him, which he catches.

"I'm not whipped! I told Sam to ask Liv as she'll be the one cooking. None of us three can cook beyond throwing something in the oven to reheat." Paul says.

"So what you're really asking is if I will cook for you all?" I say, chuckling lightly.

"Well, yeah." Sam says sheepishly. I laugh.

"Sure. I'll cook dinner. I'll even try and talk to Emily for you." I say. Sam gives me a grateful smile.

"Thanks Liv. I'll go call her." He says, heading out the door to the porch.

"He's whipped too, and she's still not accepted the imprint." Jared says, laughing.

"You might laugh, Jared Cameron, but you have Kim and I'm sure it won't take long for you to join them." I say.

"Probably not." He says with a sigh, causing me and Paul to both laugh.

Sam comes back in with a smile. "She's coming round at 7 for dinner." He tells us.