Sea Dragons & Stress

Excuse this time? Emotional and a little mental issue that drastically threw me into a void of extreme loneliness, and major lack of motivation, Anyway!! Enough about me!! More about your favorite Reaper cause thats why your here!!

Again, probably going to be pretty short!!

------------------------------

This place was absolute hell!!

But, thankfully we made it, mostly alive. Though.... I had to send Reaper back to the safe shallows.

Especially when I figured out Reapers are terrible in hight temperatures. And this place is his brothers, sisters, parents, or ancestors literal grave!!

I found so many Reaper skeletons, and bones its not even funny. And it most likely traumatized Reaper for life.

But... If I say what the worst part of coming down here was...

Its would be that we didn't have the right aline tablet to get into the aline headquarters base!!!

Ryley apparently knew where the dumb thing was, in some other aline power facility, in the lava castle, back up the lava falls.

And I haven't seen no castle anywhere in this hell hole!!

But there were lots of dragons with no castle to invade! Thats for sure.

There were two up where we came in, around what was the center of the environment, the Lava Castle.

And then one puppy guarding the facility. Me and... Well, mostly Reaper were swimming for our lives. Trying not to be eaten, slapped, and cooked alived.

I take that these giant dragon looking, loud roaring, webbed handed, fire spiting, tentacle wielding sons of bitches eat both people, and Reapers!

So... Yeah, once the thing some how disappeared like Warper magic, I assumed we were good.

Speaking of Warpers, those little... Okay, not so little mechanical, bio creatures were everywhere down here!!

And they were getting on mine and Reapers nerves. We've at least killed one while being down here. Or at least... Reaper did, before I had to send him back up to the surface.

So as of the moment. I was hunkered down in the entrance of the main ailen facility. Waiting on Ryley, hope he didn't become what I'm calling Sea Dragon food.

But, thankfully. That wasn't the case, seeing him coming in the prawn suit, using the grapple arm to fling himself over the huge lava lake.

"About time you got here!! This place is a living nightmare!" I exclaimed at Ryley

"Yeah, yeah I know. This place is the worst of the worst. But, I promise you, it will all be worth it." He said, putting the tablet in, and the force field was going down.

Once it was, a loud roar pierced the silence, and flames were being shot from out side. The puppy guarder was back.

Me and Ryley ran for our lives, cause one, it scared the absolute fuck out of us. And two, we probably would of been fried to ashes.

"God... I can't take this place anymore!! First we didn't have the tablet! Then we met the fire fuckers outside! Try and not I had to send Reaper back up top!This is by far the worst day on this god forsaken planet!!" I yelled, fed up with this planet.

"Calm down Y/n... I know. Your stressed, I am too. But we're so close, we can't stop now." Ryley said quietly, and calmly. Resting a hand on my shoulder.

He did somewhat ease the heavy stress upon me. Letting out a loud sigh.

"I know... I know... I just need a rest... For a moment or two..." I said, sitting down against the base holding a chunk of Ion Cubes. (I shouldn't of had a hard time remembering what those cubes were called -_-)

"Its okay. You rest here for a while. I'll go and look around, and do the work." He said, walking off. Letting me have my mental break.

-
I didn't thing this place would be this stressful to Y/n. Clearly I was wrong, especially having to risk sending her other closes friend, back to the surface.

Besides me, she is really close to that Reaper. And I didn't think that was even possible.

I never really trusted Reaper... I don't mean it in a bad way, but... I've encountered one that wasn't so friendly.

I technically encountered two, if counting the trip back to the Aurora. But was saved from her Reaper.

I never really thought how much it- or... I guess he meant to her. I supposed he was like a cat, or dog to Y/n, or something like that.

Either way, the two are close as I am to her.

While looking around, scanning what not for later to read. And just exploring the place. I found quite a few teleporters to... Somewhere.

A whole piping system carrying water, and peepers. Many incased relics, but... The sad part, what was a baby creature dead, looking like it was experiment on or such.

The poor little thing looked so sad. I also learned it was a Sea Emperor. The only leviathan that was capable to make the Karaa cure.

And who I suspected talks to me. The one who brought me, and Y/n down here. Mainly me.

After looking around else, I finally went to the large, force field door. Placed the tablet, and down it went. Just when Y/n finally got up.

"Alright. I'm somewhat better, let's get what's next done with." She said, walking next to me.

We both entered the room. A huge pool of clear, yet misted water was all there really was.

"You ready to take the dive?" I asked her.

She sighed, before answering.

"As much as I hate to keep doing it. Yes."  She agreed.

We walked to the edge, readied ourselves, and jumped in the water.

Nothing but a large platform was under attached to the roof above us, we swam down towards it. Taking in the new environment we were in.

Seeing different hostile creatures such as Stalkers, and Bone Sharks. Yet... They were all harmless, only looking at us.

Y/n swimming behind me from the Bone Sharks. Not having a nice reputation with them. But, they all suddenly swam away from the platform.

A deep, clicking sound was heard from behind as a heavily pressure was suddenly weighted on one side.

The two of us quickly swimming around to see a colossal leviathan, with four bright blue eyes, one under it head.

Having a wide, hammer like head, two green glowing like antennas on its nose. With huge colossal sized syths for hands, unlike the Sea Dragon.

Y/n grabbing tightly on my shoulders, being completely behind me, most likely scared from the what she thought was harmful creature.

As it only gazed at us, as a familiar voice spoke. Using its telepathic ability to do so.

"Don't be afraid... Are you here... To play?" A gentle, calm female voice spoke from no where. But her.