Being Analyized

Me and Ryley were on our way to where ever he said he found diamonds at. He was still pretty tense about being so close to Reaper, but I managed to get him on. Currently we were, well Reaper was swimming towards what seemed like a island in the distance. If it was just us, it would take a few good long hours. Though I think Ryley would get there in a single hour, or less, with his swimming skills he could win the gold medal Olympics, more than once in a row. I never knew why he loved swimming, something to ask later. "Are we almost there?" I asked him, "I can see it within the distance, so we should get there very soon. But there is still just one problem that kept me from getting close to here." He said, in a worried and fearful tone. "And what exactly kept you from doing so?" I asked curious of why he is so worried. 

He pointed up above the surface, and by then we were here. We both flashed off Reaper, while he just very close by, sticking by my side as much as possible. "So what your worried about is up there?" I asked him, he only nodded. I swam up to the surface, Reaper following me. Once me and Reaper breached, I say something both giant, and terrifying.

In front of me and Reaper, was a giant, alien looking colossal sized gun. "Whoa... That's one... Giant gun... Its massive..." I said, obviously shocked and surprised about seeing such a weapon. Reaper just staired at it, I wished I knew what he was thinking, or saying. Anything from him would be awesome, and pretty cool, a talking Reaper. That sounded pretty cool in my opinion. I soon heard something else comes up behind us. "That's not the only thing that lurks around this place." I hear Ryley say behind us. Both me and Reaper turn to him, "What else could there possibly? Besides this massive, alien gun?" I asked.

He took my hand and lead me back down below. Reaper obviously following me, his long tail curving and breaching the surface like a whales, or dolphins tail. But more longer, bigger and snake like. Down below, Ryley pointed out in the distance, and I could make out a shillout of another Reaper, and its far loud, distance cries. But that one was perfectly fine, from here it seems. Ryley also pointed over toward the base of the island. I didn't see anything. "Uh... Ryley there is nothing over there, what are you meant to be showing me?" I asked him, "Just wait, they will appear in a sec." He said, and like he said, there was a underwater vortex that appeared, and a purple, alien looking creature took the place of the vortex.

They didn't look to friendly either, "Ryley, what are those things?" I asked him, "I don't know, but I just call them Warpers, they are some sort of wrapping kind of creature. Don't ask me how they do it, I don't know either." He said, these 'Warpers' as he called them were just floating around, making some pretty weird, unusual mechanical, radio like noises. It sounded kinda cool, kinda terrifying.

"This is why I couldn't get close to the island to get much resources." Ryley said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well we need these resources off this island, I plan on doing it." I said, if I want to build a laser cutter, I need a diamond and this island may, or may not have them. I am bloody hoping it does. "Well, you got any idea how to get near the island with out becoming lunch to the Reaper in the distance, and the Warper?" He asked me. I thought about this for a minute. The Reaper over there wasnt really a problem, it was just the Warped floating around, but I dont know if its friendly or not. That's when and idea hit me. I just hope Reaper doesn't mind being the division.

"Ok, so I thought about it, and I don't think your going to like it Reaper." I told the large, leviathan. "Do you think you could attack that Warper, and leaded it somewhere?" I asked him, he only tilted his head confused of what I asked. I rolled my eyes and pointed at him, thank at the Warper, and made a chomping motion with my hands, and pointed back at the Warper, he nodded his head then. And swam for the Warper, attacking it making the purple alien warp itself away. While Reaper swam back, and put his head infont of me, like he wants me to pet him.

I did what he wanted as a reward for doing a simple task. I rubbed his large massive orange horn. And he only rubbed up against me. "On day or another that thing is going to crush you by doing that." I hear Ryley say, his arms crossed, his legs gently sweating back and forth, keeping him in place. "Aww, no he won't. He is too sweet to do that!" I said, my hands holding up his lower jaw, making Reaper looking at me, with a happy look on his fac, and jaw slightly open showing many sharp, and jagged teeth.

"But back to the task at hand. Let's get farming some resources, shall we?" I asked Ryley, he had an unamused face, arms still crossed, and legs swaying. "Yeah, now that your done treating that fully grown leviathan like a puppy." He said, swimming toward the island. "Oh come on Ryley! You'll find yourself one day enjoying Reapers company." I said following him, and Reaper following me.

After a few minutes, we collected as much as we could carry. I was about to swim for another outcrop I saw, right when I collected the resource it dropped, I heard a mechanic, and organic noise close behind me. I slowly turned around and I was face to face, littarly face to face with a Warper. Now that one was directly in front of me, I got a better look at it. Apparently the creature has syths for arms, it showed its organs in some clear part under its oddly formed head, having two sets of rat like teeth.

I didn't seem harmful, it just floated there, staring at me. It made a thing of inaudable sounds. Like it was speaking in a different language. After a second of a never ending staring contest with the mysterious creature in front of me. I heard two other sound, and behind the purple alien, two others just like it appeared from underwater vortexs. These things were a tire mystery, I was slowly swimming upward, until the closes one, the one I was having a staring contest with, threw some sort of thing at me. And I was swimming in more shallow, and deeper area but still close to the island.

I was absolutely confused how that happened, I guess that's why Ryley calls him Warpers. I turned around, facing the island, and the small group of Warpers slowly approaching me. I didn't know if they were friendly or not, but due to it warping me here, also under neath the wild Reaper. I don't think they are, I tried swimming away from them, but either they warped closer to me, or they warped me. They never made a attack on me, just warping me all over the place. Literally, I have become nothing but a ragdoll to these creatures.

Eventually, I managed to get away, or so I thought. I apparently trapped myself in a pretty bad situation. I was surrounded by not three, but five flipping warpers. I don't know where the other two came from, but they must have some sort of communication thing, they don't seemed like they were real creatures.

It seems like, when your up very, very close to them. And you see all the small details, it seems like they were rather... Buildt, or created for something. But I was soon going to find out being surrounded by five of these guys.

I thought it was the end of me, until I heard a familiar roar, I soon enough saw Reaper swim towards the Warpers four of them warped, but one of them not so much. It got seriously messed up by Reaper. I guess this was a reason Ryley didn't trust these guys. They could be so dangerous, but not this one. He came back up, swimming towards me as I pet his horn, and this time under his larger back eye on the left side of his face. "Thank you Reaper, you saved my butt, littarly." I said, as I somewhat hugged his horn. Its kinda awkward if you think about it, but whatever.

"Y/n! Are you alright!? Reaper all of a sudden swam off this way and I think he knew something was up." Ryley said, swimming towards us, "Yeah I'm good, thanks to Reaper I didn't become Warper food." I said, Ryley only looked surprised. "You mean Reaper, saved you from a Warper?" He asked, clearly shocked. "Yeah... Five of them actually... I think they can communicate with others like it somehow."

I told him the whole thing of what happened. "I guess Reaper knew I was in danger, and came to my rescue. Maybe you misunderstood Reaper, I think its very clear he won't hurt us." I told him. "Yeah, I think I got that now, but should we get back to the lofe pod now? So you can make that laser cutter?" Rylet asked me, knowing how bad I wanted to make that thing. "Uh... Yeah let's get going! Reaper were heading back to base, then I'll finally be able to get the metal out of your poor face." I said rubbing the back of his horn, getting on his back, Ryley following my lead. And we were off back to the pod, but we weren't aware of a certain group of purple sea life aliens watching us leave. As the nine of them warped in sync.