A Emperor Quest

"R-ryley... What in the name of gods is that?" I asked him peaking my head over his shoulder, looking at the colossal, and apparently mind talking creature.

"Its alright Y/n, she is harmless. She is what, or has, that can cure this planet from the Khraa. She is what, and why that brough me, well... Us, down here." Ryley explained, moving from in front of me and hand gesturing to the creature.

The said creature leaning towards us some, seeming to be towards me.

Out of panic, and anticipation of it attacking instead, I swam back a bit. Clearly the creature saw that, letting out small, yet deep chirps, and click like noises.

"Do not be afraid... I mean you... No harm..." The same female voice played in my head.

"Unlike the others... They bored me... They played alone..."

The creature spoke while pulling back, turning to swim around the large aquarium. I was surprised it could even fit a creature as such as... Her, I guess.

"But now... They're gone, and instead... We have you two... We are... Curious whether you swim with the current... Or fight against it as they did..."

She went on, Ryley swam down under the platform, and to a strange alien contraption holding... Pretty large eggs I think.

I was hesitant to follow him, but I eventually followed him down to it. The creature swimming in front of us, resting on the sea floor.

"My young want to hatch... To play outside this place... We have been here... For so long..." The creature said, having a longing, like tone in her voice.

She was clearly a mother, and she wanted her children to leave this enclosure. This... Made me feel sympathy to the giant creature.

Not being able to see her own children but only for a moment, before never seeing them again.

It must hurt deep down, even to something like her. Like when I had to send Reaper back to the safe shallows. I am still worried if he made it unscathed. I hope so.

"The others build a passage to reach the world outside. I asked them for this freedom, but they could not hear me."

"If you help us, I will give you freely what the others tired to take in vain." The large creature swimming up again, and near a... Portal? Covered in sand I think.

She let out a cry, and blowing the sand away. Making it use able for us, while the creature swam up again, and in front of the egg platform again.

"Well Y/n. What do you say? Saving a whole planet, and its Emperors?" Ryley asked, looking over at me.

"Uh- Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"Well... Not really, unless you wanna go from the Kharra, never seeing your precious Reaper again." He said in a joking tone.

I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Not funny! But, yeah. I'm in." I agreed.

"Good, I already got the list of things we need to hatch the kids. I have no clue where to find any of them however." He said, in a clueless tone.

"Figures... But, will find them, so how about you get that thing open, and us out of here?" I asked, pointing at the portal.

"Right." He nodded, putting a Ion cube in the power storage, as the portal glowed a bright green, whirling to life.

"Will be back Big E!" Ryley told the giant leviathan, who let out a few noises of her own, as she continued to sit there.

While me and Ryley went through the portal, before being spit out at the Quarantine Enforcement Platform.

.

.

.

.

"Why are we back at this hellish place?!" I yelled out.

"Yeah, my poor Big Box Barrys stuck down at a thousand meters with Sea Dragons!" I looked over at Ryley with a 'seriously' look.

"Well, out best bet is to find Reaper, he can be out transportation." I told him.

"You have a fair point. Alright, lets go find your precious Reapie." He said.

How this man didn't know I had installed a sinal, or beacon to me and Reaper. So we could find one another, he dose use echolocation after all.

"No need, he'll be here. If he isn't... Gone for good." I said, a little- okay a lot worried for Reaper.

"I'm sure that he is fine. After all, he is a top predator after all. And having the bonus of being armored, so I'm pretty sure he is quite fine." Ryley told me, rubbing a hand on my suits back.

"Yeah, you are right... He probably is, I just can't help but worry you know." I told him.

So, after having to wait, eventually going up on the island, to ignore the Warppie bois, a familiar horn of gray with spikes slowly risen from the water.

"Looks like my ride is in fact here, and alive!! Reaper boi!!" I shouted gladly diving back in the ocean, to feel my giant Leviathan again.

"Oh! Gods I missed you buddy!! I'm so glad you didn't get hurt on your way up here." I held up his jaw, or... Tired too, either way both hands were under his jaw.

Repaer let out plenty of happy sounding noises, Ryley finally dove down under to us, placing a hand Reapers right lower mandible.

"Got to admit. I'm glad you fine." Ryley admitted, not looking at the leviathan.

"Aww, looks like someones finally gotten over their fear of Reapers!" I said in a babyish tone.

"Oh, please. He's the only one I'm not dcared of, cause he doesn't want to eat me." Ryley rolled his eyes.

"Uh-huh. Anyway, come on top. We got quite a bit of searching to do, looking for those hatching enzyme ingredients is going to take a while." I said, hopping on Reapers saddle, dragging Ryley on with me.

And with Reapers much more impressive speed, Ryley was rather enjoying the high speed swim, back to out base. Back to our- or Rylyes life pod. Where this all began.

But when will it end?