Crashing in the Shallows

"Ugh..... What happened...?" I said, grabbing a hold of the life pods ladder, helping myself stand again, holding my head in my other free hand.

"Man, what did I get hit in the head by?" I asked myself again, thinking someone is going to respond back.

I checked around, and I couldn't find anything, except a fabricator and radio, but other wise their was nothing. Not even a PDA.

"Well thats just great." "Well, I might as well see what's up top." I said, climbing up the ladder, seeing a strange bird like creature. "Well who are you?" I asked the small bird like creature, again thinking its going to respond back.

I opened the hatch, the bird flying off who knows where. And what I saw upon the waves was nothing but the Aurora, and its not going anywhere, but the bottoms of this ocean planet.

"Whoa, the Aurora... What happen to it?" Again talking to myself, I think that going to be happing a lot now that I'm here.

All I remember on the Aurora was something shot, or knocked it out if control, sending parts of it into flames.

We were told to get in the life pods. If I recall, 25 life pods managed to safely launch and land around here some where. At least I know I'm not the only one here.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a large explosion go off, and metal parts flying everywhere from the Aurora. From the blast of the explosion, and waves pushing on the pod, I was knocked into the water below me.

I found myself, in a empty, dull, sand area. The Aurora, now in a wreak, could be seen in the distance even under water.

I looked around me, my surroundings containing nothing but, loads of metal pieces of the Aurora, sand, rocks, not much life around. Besides a few medium sized creature that looked liked a shark, but having bone, like armor.

It apparently took notice of my presents, and started to swim towards me quickly. I started to panic, I had no weapons, no repultion canon to blast it away, nothing I'm defenseless out here.

It was propelling fast at me, its jaws opening wider as it gets closer. Before it could get close enough to take a bite out of me, it swam away, and quickly.

I wonder what made it run away. 'Wait... Doesn't small thing run away when theres something bigger near by?' My question was answered when a large shadow blocked out the light shining down on the blue ocean waves.

What ever it was, it was looming over me, and it was big.

I slowly turned around, the creature above me was a large, long snake like creature. With four large maniblades, and a large bright red, orange horn on its head, with four, almost pitch black eyes. Obviously some alien life form, it almost looked like an oar fish on earth, before everything became nothing.

Snapping out of my thoughts again, the creature about five meters above me, roared loudly. I never thought anything underwater roar could be so loud, I was wrong.

I quickly swam back to the life pod, the creature wasn't to far behind, considering the fact it turned and swam back into the shallows away from the pod.

When I thought I was of of the shadows, I was on so wrong. The beast came back and jumped up mid way of the pod, and grabbed it in its four large pincers, making me again fall of the pod, while the creature was going for the pod.

I quickly swam away from the pod, and whatever apex creature that was. It was obviously, by its size and mass aggressive behavior, it was a very high classed predator.

While swimming away from the lifeless area I was in, I some how found another alien creature, but much, much smaller.

Actually it was just about as big as my hand, with a small body, and a big eye on both sides. I some how manage to catch about five from my swim for life.