Closer

Thanks to Reaper, we've gotten some of the requirements for the hatching enzymes for the Sea Emperor. Ryley finally told me what there species name was finally.

Even though he calls her Big E, or Emps. Something like that. Again, I question this mans naming skills sometimes.

Especially for his Cyclops, PRAWN Suit, which are still at the bottom of the ocean, and into ocean hell. And his Seamoth, which is what he was in for the time being.

Why he chose that little thing over Reaper, who's much more faster, and powerful.

I wouldn't know, we all have out mysteries.

Anyway, currently we have the Sea Crown, and nearly extinct plant.

A piece of bulb bush, from the purple Bulbis zone, where the zappy eel guys live.

And a Eye Stalk from the Crag Fields, my least favorite place out of every biome. (I can't exactly remember the whole list now, its different for some peeps)

The last thing we needed was what ever the hell a Ghost Weed was. Sounds lile something in the Lost River, that Ghost Leviathans smoke.

"So... The Lost River would be our best bet?" I asked Ryley through our built in radios.

Currently I was with Reaper, and Ryley went on a solo to bring his Cyclops, and PRAWN Suit from the depths of hell.

He knows the lava zone layout better than I do, and he knows how to somewhat avoid the terrors dubbed Sea Dragons.

Though, I did worry for him still. He was my best, 'human' friend after all, if I was to be specific. Which I was cause, I can't choose over him and Reaper.

"Yeah... I mean, where else would you think of that was home to a place called 'Ghost Weed'?" Ryley asked in a sarcastic tone.

I could easily imagine him giving the quote fingers while driving the Cyclops when he said Ghost Weed.

"Alright, alright Mister, Sarcastic. Me and Reaper will get on over there. I at least know the layout of that zone, than what your in at the moment." I told him.

"Yeah, be lucky your not down here. Anyway meet you at the giant membrane tree. If you can make it past any Ghosties that may be lingering."

"I'm sure Reaper could make it return to its correct realm. He did that first one after all, but yeah. I'll see you there, and please... Stay safe." I told him sincerely, afraid of losing him.

"I will. Don't worry." He replied in a similar sincere tone as mine, before our radios cut.

I let out a sigh before looking back into the blue distance.

"Alright Reaper, we got a Lost River to visit." I told the leviathan, giving his  unarmored neck a pat.

Reaper let out a confident like roar, as he started heading to the Grand Reef. Seems like were taking that entrance.

So, after a little bit, we finally got down the acidic, bone field river. After being jumped by about two Crab Squids, but Reaper simply resolved that issue.

We haven't seen any Ghost Leviathans yet, but there were plenty of Ghost Rays, and River Prowlers? I believed?

Currently me and Reaper were around the giant membrane tree Ryley said to meet at.

Reaper swimming around the tree with the Ghost Rays, it was cute, and pretty display from Reaper, the bioluminescent lights from the tree, and rays made it look even better.

I simply swam in place watching the leviathan, and rays. Waiting to see Ryley's Cyclops rise from the Lava Zone.

And that he did rise from after about ten minutes. Felt like thirty, instead.